Melt My Heart

Narrator's POV

Thud

"What the..." Stephen sat up from the bed. He rubbed his eyes.

"What is it love?" Asked Tony, waking up at the sudden absence of Stephen in his arms.

"There was a thud on the window." Stephen got up and out of bed. He went over to the large glass window that was behind curtains. He pulled the curtains and revealed the window. Then there was another thud. He jumped back a little. It was a white snowball that had hit his window, he watched it slide down the window and looked up to see Peter outside.

He was bundled up, and the ground outside was covered in snow. The woods were white. It was beautiful.

"Look Dad! It's snowing!" Peter said, waving at Stephen from outside. Stephen chuckled and waved back at Peter. Tony came and joined Stephen. They stared at their son playing outside, smiling. Peter fell against the ground and began to move his arms and legs. He was making a snow angel.

///0///0

Stephen and Tony were sitting on the large brown couch, snuggled together. They were watching the tv above the large stone fireplace. It made crackling noises and sent warmth throughout the cabin.

The door in the kitchen opening and closing interrupted the peacefulness of the cabin. Peter had come in. He was wiping his feet on the mat that laid on the ground right in front of the kitchen door.

He walked into the living room, where he found his two dads cuddling on the couch. "Aren't you going to go outside? It's beautiful." Peter said.

"I'm not much of a cold person Peter." Stephen said.

"Iron Dad?" Peter looked at Tony.

"Well I..." He looked at Stephen, then at Peter. "I guess I could go out for a bit and do some stuff with you." Tony said.

"Alright!" Peter jumped up. "I'll meet you outside." Peter ran back outside.

"Will you come?" Asked Tony as he got up.

"Maybe in a few minutes." Stephen said, remaining under the blanket he and Tony were cuddling in.

"Don't miss out on all the fun." Tony kissed his forehead and walked upstairs to get dressed.

///0///0

"Wow, Peter that's a very convincing snow you." Tony said, admiring Peter's snow figure of Spider-Man.

He looked at his snow figure. It was about four feet tall and made of three large lumps with branches sticking out of its sides.

"Thanks Dad. Yours look pretty cool too." Peter said.

Their sudden attention turned to the sound of one of the cabin's door opening. Stephen came out, bundled up.

"Well look who decided to come out of hibernation." Said Tony.

"Hey Dad!" Peter waved at him. Stephen looked his direction and began walking to them.

Stephen had his arms crossed and his hood on. He walked over to Peter and Tony. His nose was already red, and his body shook.

"Cold?" Asked Tony.

"Freezing." Stephen replied. He noticed Tony's figure. "What is this goblin mutant thing you've made?" He asked.