This Is Home

Narrator's POV

Tony paced back and forth in the room.

It'd been two hours since they had taken Peter.

Stephen and Oliver sat on the couch, watching Tony go back and forth.

"Tony, please come sit. You've been going around in circles for two hours. You must be ti-"

A small crack formed at the door.

Tony and Stephen's attention was totally taken by the door. Tony stood frozen in his tracks. Stephen stood up.

The door opened a little more. Bare feet stepped into the room, followed by four little black wheels.

Peter stood at the doorway, in his hospital gown. He was holding an IV stand in his left hand, rolling it into the room as he stepped in.

He saw his family.

"Peter!" Oliver ran over to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"Oh." Peter groaned a little, he chuckled afterward. "Hey bud." He smiled and held his brother close with one hand. He looked up at his dads.

Tony kept his gaze on him. He was so relived. Pools of tears formed in his eyes, threatening to unleash a sea of tears. A small smile formed on his lips. Peter smiled back him.

///0///0

"I don't understand. Peter you had been in a coma for six weeks. Most people wake up at two or four, but six? There's a low percentage of people who wake up after six weeks." Stephen said, looking at Peter's arms, examining his veins.

"Well, I don't know how I did it Doctor Dad." Peter chuckled nervously.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Wade busted through the door.

Peter's gaze shot at the opened door. Wade stood there. "Wade?" Peter asked. A small smile formed on his lips.

Wade looked at Peter. The expression on his face softened. He sighed, a relived, happy sigh. "Petey!" He went over to his bed side and covered him in kisses. "I came as soon as I heard."

"W-Wade." Peter laughed a little. "My dads are watching." He said.

Wade pulled away and looked at Peter. "I don't care. I was so scared." Wade took Peter's face in his hands. "I was afraid I'd lost you forever."

"Well, I'm here now." Peter smiled.

Wade put his forehead to Peter's and sighed. He closed his eyes. "Please don't do that again."

Peter held Wade close in his arms. "I promise." He smiled.

Tony and Stephen stared at their son and his unapproved (according to Tony) boyfriend and smiled.

Oliver looked at his dads, then at Peter and Wade. "Peter..." He said.

Peter turned to Oliver. He had his arms up, pouting a little; waiting to be picked up. Peter smiled. "Come here Oliver." Peter tried picking him up, but it hurt.

"Careful." Tony said.

"Here, let me." Wade picked Oliver up and placed him on the bed.

"I missed you Peter." Oliver said, looking up his brother.

Peter pulled him a little closer to him. "Me too Oliver." He smiled.

Hurried steps filled the hallway and more people filled the room. Peter looked up.

Ned, Mj, and Harry stood at the doorway. A huge smile plastered in each one of their faces. Peter gave them a small wave accompanied by a small smile. Ned had a huge muffin basket in his hands.

"Peter!" Ned smiled.

///0///0

"Oh." Peter moaned. He blinked once or twice before he recognized the ceiling above him. He knew it was his ceiling. He was home. He sat up. "Huh?" He saw a lot of people standing all around him.

"Peter!" Came Thor's voice. Peter was taken into his arms. "I missed you so much! I thought you were dead." Thor said.

"T-Thanks Uncle Thor." Peter groaned. Thor was crushing him. "Uh..." He said.

"Thor, you're crushing him." Loki said.

"Oh. Right." Thor put Peter down. "Forgot how weak you mortals are." Thor said.

"Not as weak as you think." Suddenly Clint's voice entered the room. Everyone turned to him. "Sorry I'm late. I was picking up a gift for this kid." Clint said. He walked over to Peter's bed side with a small gift box. "Happy late birthday kid." He said.

"Oh. Thank you Mr. Barton." Peter gave him a smile. Clint winked at him. Peter opened the box. "Wow. How did you know?" He asked as he pulled out some mixture of vibranium/steel alloy.

"I was a nerd once too." Clint said.

"Wow Clint. Where did you get this?" Steve asked, looking at the shiny element.

"Let's just say it was very hard to get." Clint said.

"Thank you so much." Peter smiled at Clint again.

"We're really happy that you're okay Peter." Vision said.

"We were all worried about you." Wanda said, next to him.

"It was very hard for us to see you lying in that hospital bed." Natasha told him.

"Wait. So all of you came to see me?" Peter asked. The whole Avengers team looked at him. "Wow, you guys really care about me?"

"We all do." Answered Bruce. "We're all a family here Peter, and you're part of this family. We watch out for each other, we've got one another. If one of us is in trouble, we will come to aid. In this case, we couldn't really do anything..." Bruce said. "But we came and visited you, wishing you return to us safe and sound."

"We're all a family." Wanda said. She looked over at Stephen and Tony.

"Wow. Thank you guys." Peter said.

"Alright. Group hug!" Thor pulled everyone into a tight embrace around Peter. "Oh yes. I can feel the love we all share in our hearts for the young boy."

"You are crushing me brother." Loki groaned.

"Oh. So you really are here." Thor said, looking at Loki.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss Peter's homecoming for anything." Loki smiled at Peter.

"Whoa." Everyone backed up when something pushed through them and held Peter protectively. It was Levi.

"What is-"

"It's okay. It's just Levi." Peter explained. "He's very protective." Peter said. "It's okay bud, they're all my friends."