A Visitor

Narrator's POV

"Slow down Peter, you'll choke." Tony told Peter as he watched the teen eat his breakfast desperately.

"He will choke." Stephen said, taking a sip of a mug he held in his left hand and reading the news paper. It contained warm tea.

And what the doctor said, came true. Peter choked, and let out a loud cough. Peter looked up at Stephen.

"I forgot you can do that." He said, getting up from his seat. "Anyway, I really need to get going." He said.

"What's the hurry Peter?" Asked Stephen, waving his hand. Peter's chair pushed itself in, causing Peter to sit down again.

"Well, I invited Ned over." He said, smiling nervously.

"Oh." Tony and Stephen looked at each other. "A guest then."

"You're having a sleepover?" Tony asked.

"No." Peter grew red. "It's an organized day where Ned is spending the night here to watch a Star Wars marathon." Peter mumbled. Tony and Stephen kept their eyes fixed on him.

"So I a sleepover?" Tony repeated.

"Sort of, but for big kids." Peter said. "If that's okay with you two." He looked at them.

"Okay?" Stephen smiled. "Okay? Peter, it's definitely okay." Peter smiled. "We might need to get some things cleaned up though. The Sanctum isn't exactly the safest place for a sleepover." Stephen said looking around.

"Yeah, you might want to put a label on the bathroom door. That way he won't end up right at Dormammu's doorstep." Tony grew chills. "Worst 2 minutes of my life." He said.

"Huh?" Peter looked at Tony.

"Okay." Stephen took him by the shoulders and put him aside. "You go ahead and call your friend now, Tony and I will get things cleaned up." He said, walking away with Tony. "Don't give him any ideas." He whispered in Tony's ear.

"His face, it was so wrinkly." Tony said. "Like a Ruffles chip."

///0///0

"Wow Peter. You didn't tell me you house was this big." Ned said looking at the size of the house. He had dropped his bag in amazement.

"Yeah, but it looks really old. I think a splash of color wouldn't hurt it. Some technology too." He said walking up the stairs. Ned caught up to him.

"But it's cool. Almost like a haunted house." Ned said behind him.

"Yeah, but Mr. Stark's house talks." They walked into Peter's room. It was a lot more retro and modern than the rest of the house. He jumped on his bed and grabbed his Star Wars "Y Wing Pilot" helmet and placed it on his head. "Are you ready to watch 22 hours and 30 minutes of laser shooting, bucket head, bad aim, flying TIE fighter, light saber zooming,  plus another ten minutes of specials, sci-fi action?" He asked.

Ned reached into his bag and took out a blaster pistol, identical to Han Solo's. "I was born ready."

///0///0

"You think you could tell them to lower the volume?" Asked Stephen as he got into bed.

"Let them be. They're teens." Tony joined him. They both turned on their side, facing each other. "You remember being a teenager, don't you Stephen?"

"No. Spent too much time studying to reach my dream." He said looking into Tony's eyes. "Never thought my dream involved becoming the guardian of a magical cult." He joked.

Tony caressed his face. "Stupid wizard." He kissed Stephen's forehead. They held each other close, closing their eyes.

"I wish I could stay like this with you forever." Stephen smiled.