Good to See You Again

Narrator's POV

"Seriously, you don't have any money?"

"Attachment to the material, is detachment from the spiritual." Wong said, going down down the steps of the Sanctum with Stephen by his side.

"I'll tell the guys at the deli. Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham on rye." Stephen said. He was dressed casually. It had been a long, stressful week, and they had just gotten a break.

"Oh. Wait, wait, wait." Wong reached in his robe. "I think I have two hundred." He took out some money from his robe.

"Dollars?" Stephen asked, looking at him.

"Rupees." Wong answered.

"Which is?"

"Uh, buck and a half." Wong said. They continued walking down the staircase.

Stephen sighed. "What do you want?" He asked, walking a little ahead of Wong.

Wong put his hands together and followed Stephen. "I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt." He said.

Then there a loud crash behind them, startling them both. They turned around to see a huge hole in the staircase. Wong summoned his magic shields. Stephen suddenly appeared dressed in his robe and cloak. They approached the hole. There was a loud groan coming from it. It was Bruce.

"Thanos is coming." He said, out of breath. There was fear in his eyes. "He's coming."

Stephen and Wong looked at him, then at each other.

"Who?" Stephen asked.

///0///0

"Slow down, slow down. I'll spell it out for you."

"You're totally rambling."

"No I'm not."

"You lost me."

"Look. There was an experiment with this crazy guy who went to another planet to to look for life, right?" Tony said to Christine.

They were casually taking a walk together at the park, just as friends. Tony was trying to explain to her what had happened to Peter, since they never told her.

"Okay, yes." She nodded. Tony stopped in front of her to keep her from walking away from him.

"And he did. He found some alien forms. They called them symbiotes. They turned out to be extremely dangerous, and one got out. Then it went inside-"

"Of Peter." Christine finished.

"Yes, so Stephen told you?" He asked.

"No. No. You guys are just too predictable." Christine said, laughing a bit.

"Well it wasn't too predictable." Tony said. "We had it surrounded, and Peter just happened to want to help and-"

"And he got himself in trouble." Christine finished his sentence.

"See? You know kids. They do things spontaneously." Tony said.

"Yeah." Christine said.

"Okay." Tony nodded.

Suddenly there was a familiar noise to Tony's ears.

"Tony Stark." That voice, he knew and hadn't heard in months. "I need you to come with me."

Tony turned around to see Stephen, all dressed out in his robe and with Levi, and behind him was an opened portal to the Sanctum.

Stephen saw Christine. "Hey, congrats on your engagement by the way." He said to her.