Meet and Greet

For x_Tony-Stark_x

Narrator's POV

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter asked, suddenly coming in between Stephen and Tony. The ship was swishing from side to side, and they headed straight for a planet decorated by broken ships.

Stephen and Tony stared ahead of them.

"I think we're here." Stephen said.

"I don't think this rig has a self park function." Tony went over to the steering. He put his hand inside it. "Put your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it." Tony instructed Peter.

Peter did as he was told. "Okay."

"You understand?" Tony asked.

"Yep, I got it."

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move it at the same time."

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter said.

They were getting closer to the ground, heading straight for a rusty old structure. There were rumbling noises.

"Uh, we might want to turn." Peter said. "Turn! Turn! Turn!" He said, panicking as they grew very sharp on their turn.

Tony's suit wrapped itself around Tony, helping him gain strength to turn the ship. Peter put his on too.

They fell short on their turn and hit a structure, ripping the top half off the ship.

Stephen summoned a shield, putting in front of him, shielding Peter and Tony. He wanted to make sure they were safe. Then he put another behind them. The ship hit the ground, basically torn to pieces, and came to a stop.

They had arrived at Titan.

Tony got up from the ground, his helmet disappearing.

Stephen went over to him to help him out.

"You all right?" He asked, lending him a hand.

"Yeah." Tony said getting up. "That was close." He patted Stephen on the shoulder. "I owe you one."

Peter suddenly slid upside down on some webbing behind Stephen. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Stephen and Tony turned to Peter.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, understand?" Tony pointed at Peter.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming."
Peter pointed behind him.

Out of nowhere a small metal sphere rolled in the middle of the three, and sent out a blast; sending all three flying back.

Stephen looked up and saw figures coming in through the ship's entrance.

"Thanos!" He heard a voice yell.

Suddenly knives hurdles toward him, he used a shield to catch the knives.

The voice yelled. It was a very muscular man.

Suddenly Levi pulled off of Stephen's back and toward the screaming man, knocking him down. He wrapped himself around his head, obstructing the man's view.

Suddenly another figure flew by with rockets at the bottom of it's feet and a metal mask with red eyes blasting Tony.

Tony defended himself and shot a few explosives at it. The figure dodged them, but was shoved toward Tony with the blast from the explosives. Tony pushed it off. The figure landed on its two feet in front of Tony. It laughed, and pressed a button.