Cupid's Arrow

Narrator's POV

It was a beautiful Monday morning, and Peter was up early. He wanted to walk to school today. He had made himself some bagged cereal to eat on the way and taken some mint gum to freshen his breath after. He left Tony and Stephen a note on the counter, telling them he'd gone out early.

A smile spread from ear to ear on Peter's face. The sun was rising up, it was warm and beautiful. He had a pair of headphones on his ears, playing some retro inspiring music. Nothing could ruin this morning. So empowered, he felt like nothing could stop-

"Hiya Spidey-"

"Wah!" Peter jumped up and did a spin kick, knocking whoever had surprised him down to the ground. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. Are you-oh wait. Never mind." He said, noticing it was only Wade. He kept walking. "Come on Spidey sense. What's wrong with you?" He asked himself.

"Hot." Wade said, still on the ground rubbing his cheek. "Hey wait up!" He got up and ran over to Peter.

"What do you want Wade?" Peter asked.

"Wow, no "good morning"? No "how are you"?" Wade asked. "No "I love you?"" He whispered into Peter's ear.

Rolling his eyes, Peter shot some web fluid into the air; attaching it to the closet building near by. He took off into the air.

"Oh okay! I'll see you at school then!" Wade shouted from the ground.

///0///0

"Hey Stephen where's the mi-" Tony looked up from the fridge and turned around, spotting what he was looking for sitting on the counter. "Of course." He went over to the counter and picked up the jug of milk sitting on it. "How am I suppose to have my morning coffee when this kid leaves the milk out to spoil?" He asked turning around to face Stephen who was sipping on some tea as he levitated and red a book of his.

"Tea?" Stephen asked.

"You mean hippie juice? No thanks." Tony pretended to gag. "Can't you turn back the time to where the milk isn't spoiled with your "Eye of Avocado"?" Asked Tony mockingly.

"Nope." Stephen said with a popping p.

"Hm." Tony groaned and turned his back to Stephen. "I bet a real wizard would be able to pull some fresh milk out of his hat." Tony mumbled.

"That's a magician." Stephen said, still sipping his tea and reading. "And no he couldn't. There wouldn't be enough space in the compartment in his hat for a whole jug of milk."

"Stephen shut up!" Tony threw an apple at Stephen. Stephen, knowing that was coming, opened a portal; transporting the apple to hit Tony in the back of the head. "You little..." Tony growled. He grabbed the whole fruit bowl and threw it, only to have that mess hit him right back. Stephen gave a small chuckle. "Excuse me?" Tony looked at Stephen with a little offended expression.

"Hm?" Stephen looked up innocently. His eyes landed on Tony. "What?" He asked, trying his best to hold back a smile.

"You're an asshole." Tony pointed at Stephen.

Stephen closed his book. "Did you just point at me?"

Tony looked at his finger, then back up Stephen. "Yes. I. Did." He said. Stephen floated right over to him. Their faces inches apart. Tony stood up straight, holding his ground. He was ready for any sort of come back from Stephen.

"You're cute when you want attention." He smiled and kissed Tony's nose. Tony eased his stance. "I'll take you to a coffee shop, how about that?"

"That sounds great." Tony said, pulling himself back a little. "But dress like a normal person. You'll attract too much attention." Stephen laughed.