bOnDinG TiMe

Narrator's POV

Tony opened his sore eyes. He looked at the lark clock on the side of his bed on the night stand making a disgusting beeping noise. He pushed it off the night stand. He sat up, groaning.

"Urgh." He groaned. Every vertebra in his back popped as he stretched. "Ah." He sighed, then went back to a slump form. He removed the blankets off of his body and put on his slippers. He went over to bathroom and looked in the mirror. "What a fucking mess you are Stark." He said in a groggy voice, smiling at his reflection. "A filthy rich mess." He left the bathroom and headed downstairs. "Stephen I got a full eight minutes last night. Not continuously of course, but-" He stopped, noticing Peter sitting at the counter. "Right. Wizard's gone."

Peter turned around, milk dropped from his chin. A box of cereal sat behind him.

"Are you eating Lucky Charms?" Tony asked.

"No." Peter said a mouthful.

"You're going to spoil your breakfast!" Tony went over to the counter and took the box of cereal, and threw it in the trash. Peter's stomach growled. Tony looked at him. "What was that?"

"What was what?" Peter asked. His stomach growled again. Peter crossed his legs quickly.

"That." Tony spoke.

"Ah..." Peter jumped out of his seat and ran upstairs. All you could hear was Peter vomiting.

Tony shook his head and went over to the fridge. He noticed a note stuck on the door.

Peter is lactose intolerant. DO NOT let him drink or eat any dairy.

Tony let his head fall forward and sighed. "Help me God. I beg you."

///0///0

"Well, I think he keeps one of those books in there." Peter said pointing at small shelf on the window sill on top of the sink.

Tony took one. "Healthy Meals for the Heart and Healthy Growth. Ten of ten doctors recommend. Nutritiously balanced recipes." Tony read aloud. "Okay, lets try it." He opened the book. "What can we cook in less than 20 minutes so you won't be late..." Tony looked around. "Let's see... Vegetarian egg muffins. Banana leaf wraps. Avocado toast. What? What is all this? What's avocado toast?"

"Oh, I've heard of it. I think you make toast but put avocado on it instead of jam, and eat it with other stuff." Peter explained.

"Uh, no. What about that stuff he made yesterday."

"An omelette?" Asked Peter.

"Yeah that." He flipped through pages, looking for a the recipe. "Ah, here. We need bell peppers and tomatoes and onions." Peter hurried over to the fridge and grabbed the ingredients that Tony was listing. He put them on the small island sitting in the middle of the kitchen. "Uh, Peter those are jalapeños, not bell peppers."

"We don't have anymore bell peppers." Peter said.

"Eh, they're the same thing." Tony said, putting the book down. "Okay, then we toss them in the pan with virgin olive oil." Tony poured some in the pan that was heating up. Sizzling sounds started to come from the pan. They watched the vegetables sizzle. Peter took the book, sensing something was off.

"Uh, Mr. Stark it says that the inions are tossed in last because they cook too fast." Peter explained.

"We'll just turn the temperature higher. That way they all cook faster at the same time, and we save time." Tony said.