Money to Spare

Narrator's POV

"Disney Land?!" Peter asked in amazement.

"Yup." Tony said, reading a magazine.

"For real? You're not kidding?" Peter asked.

"Yes Peter. All five of us are going." Tony said, still reading.

"Five?" Peter was confused.

"Wade is coming too." Stephen said, holding Oliver in his arms.

"Wait, won't that be thousands of dollars?" Peter looked at his dads.

"Peter." Tony put the magazine down, and pulled his sunglasses down a little. "I'm a billionaire. I've got money to spare." Tony said.

"Oh my goodness!" Peter jumped in happiness.
Stephen and Tony smiled. "I've never been to Disney Land. This is so exciting. I've always wanted to go since I was small."

"Yeah, well now you're going. Pack your bags." Tony said.

"Woo-hoo!" Peter raced upstairs. He dialed a number on his phone. "Wade pack yours bags because we're going to Florida."

///0///0

"Okay, but remember: No dairy for this young man." Stephen told Wade.

"Yes sir." He saluted Stephen.

"And stay close because we've gotta a long way to go. We can't afford too many distractions if we want to see the whole park." Tony said.

"Papa, Daddy. Can I got with Peter and Wade?" Oliver asked, looking up at his dads who were holding each of his hands.

"Let's give them their space Peter. We'll take you to this really cool restaurant. You'll love it." Tony picked Oliver up and put him up on his shoulders.

"Aww, okay." Oliver said.

"We'll meet you back at the hotel in an hour and a half." Stephen told Wade and Peter.

"Alright. Come on Wade!" Peter pulled his boyfriend with him, running into a crowd. His eyes lit up. "Wow! Look! The Avengers!" Peter said, pointing at an Avengers themed shop. "Let's go in there." He dragged Wade in.

There were avenger costumes, souvenirs, action figures, and many more things.

Wade looked around. "How come they don't have me?" He asked.

"Wade look!" Peter said. Wade turned to him, only to see his boyfriend with a Deadpool mask on.

"How cute." Wade smiled. He looked around and spotted spidey gear. He grabbed a mask. "Look at me. I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!" Wade said.

Peter laughed and removed the mask. Wade did the same, joining his boyfriend in laughter.

"Wow." Wade looked around, spotting life size statues of all the avengers. "Look at them. They look nothing like Tony and Dr. Strange." He said. Then he spotted a statue of Spider-Man close by. He snorted. "How's it like being the shortest avenger?" He asked, looking at Peter.

"Shut up, your mother buys you mega blocks instead of LEGO." Peter snapped back.

"You fuckin' take that back-"

///0///0

"Looks like we're just waiting for Papa to come back so we can eat, huh?" Stephen told Oliver. The two were sitting at a table at the "Rainforest Cafe", waiting for Tony who had gone to wash his hands. Stephen looked around. "He's taking his time, huh?"

"Do you think he got lost. Papa does get distracted a lot." Oliver said. He was hungry. His tummy growled, and his chicken strips with fries were looking really good.

The music that played in the restaurant stopped and someone came on the speakers.

"Stephen Strange, please report to the front desk."

Stephen sighed. "Come on Oliver." He got up fro his seat and took Oliver by the hand, heading over to the front desk. "Hi, yes. I'm Stephen Strange."

"We have your son." Said the host behind the front desk.

"Oliver's standing right next to me?" Stephen said, pointing at Oliver.

"Then who just asked us for chocolate milk with a straw and made us cut the crusts off his PB&J?" The host asked.

"Oh no." Stephen said.

"What?"

"You have my husband." Stephen said.

///0///0

"Welcome to my one man show." Peter said from an empty stage in a small theatre room. All the seats were empty, except one. Wade was the only one watching. Peter gasped for air. "CHICAGOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

Wade laughed, clapping. "Wonderful, wonderful." He got up, joining Peter on strange.

Peter stopped. "I didn't even finish the-"

"You don't need to because I can do this." Wade lifted his shirt and made waves with his stomach.

"Whoa." Peter stared in amazement. "Teach me."

///0///0

"Only one toy, Oliver. You don't want to have to carry stuff around all day." Stephen said, carrying Oliver in his arms; who was holding two stuffed animals. They were in the "Disney Store".

"Aww, okay." Oliver said, looking down at the two stuffed animals in his arms.

"Now where's Tony? He's got my credit card." Stephen said, looking around.

"Stephen. Your credit card has an all golden pass. It can buy things." Tony said, suddenly appearing with mountains of stuffed animals in his arms. Stephen was quiet.

Oliver looked at Stephen. He hugged the two toys in his arms tightly. "Mine." He said.

///0///0

"Hah." Stephen sighed, falling back on the hotel room bed. Oliver walked in drinking apple juice from his sippy cup. Tony followed behind him. He saw his husband on the bed.

"Mood." He said.

Stephen sat up. "I can't believe you got lost inside a cafe, and then I had to go and get you from the security."

"To my defense, about 460,000 children go missing every year." Tony said.

"Yeah, children." Stephen said, falling back down on the bed.

"M-My phone died!" Tony's voice cracked as he said that, pulling his phone out.

///0///0

Peter and Wade were both laying on the bed, inside the room next to Stephen's and Tony's.

"No, no. It's 'I'm in love with the coco.' It's like, cocaine. It's not... he's not taking about, like, hot chocolate."

Peter looked at the ceiling, obviously disappointed.

"No, it's okay, I thought that too." Wade reassured him.

They both laid on the bed, tired. They had been walking around all day under the hot Florida sun. Their feet hurt and their knees were weak.

"Can we take a nap?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, lets." Wade said, rolling on his side and spooning Peter.