Young Stupid Love

Narrator's POV

"Urgh!" Peter stomped in his house, removing his mask. Wade walked behind him carrying Oliver, who was wearing a fake spidey mask, in his arms.

Stephen put the book he was reading down, and watched Peter stomp by. Tony poked his head out of the kitchen. "Uh, hey Pe-"

"I hate everything!" Peter said going into the kitchen and grabbing the carton of orange juice, drinking from it.

"Why? What's-" Stephen was cut off by Peter slamming the orange juice carton on the counter top.

"I went to a Spider-Man look a like contest and lost to Deadpool." Peter said, pointing over at Wade.

Tony spat his water out. Stephen looked back at Wade, who waved back at him. He put Oliver down.

"Dad! Look what I got!" Oliver ran over to Stephen.

Stephen picked him up. "Let me see."

Oliver pressed a small button on the bracelet he had around his wrist and silly string shot out of a small can that was attached to the bracelet around his wrist. He looked up at his dad and smiled.

"Wow! That's cool." Stephen said.

"I know. It's almost like the real Spider-Man!" Oliver laughed. "He's my favorite Avenger." Oliver whispered. He leaned closer to Stephen's ear. "Don't tell Papa."

Stephen ran his free hand across his lips and flicked at the air. "My lips are sealed." He winked at Oliver.

Oliver smiled at his dad and hugged him. Stephen held his little one close.

///0///0

Peter walked into his room and plopped on his bed, groaning. Wade leaned against the doorway, smiling. "You good Spidey?"

"I'm tired." Peter groaned, turning his back to Wade.

Wade sat on the edge of the bed. "Take a nap then." He patted Peter's back.

Peter looked back at Wade. "Aren't you tired?"

"Not really." Peter looked away. "What is it?"

"I wanted you to fall asleep with me." Peter said.

Wade smiled. "Why didn't you tell me my precious boy?" Wade laid down and embraced Peter from behind. "You could've just said so."

///0///0

"Go on Oliver." Wade said, motioning his hand for Oliver to back up a little. He had a soccer ball in his hands.

"I'm ready!" Oliver said.

"Better be." Wade put the ball on the ground and began to move forward with it.

Peter watched them play at the park, running on top of green grass and under a blue sky. It was a beautiful day. He had a book in his lap. Physics. He had to get it done.

Wade approached Peter, laughing. He sat next to him. Oliver had found some new friends to play soccer with. Wade watched them, smiling. "Hey Spidey." Wade said, he looked at the book on Peter's lap. "What's this?"

"Physics." Peter said.

"Nerd." Wade took the book from Peter and placed it on the empty spot beside him.

"Hey."

"C'mere." Wade snatched his boyfriend and smothered him in kisses. Peter laughed.

"I need to get that done." He said in between kisses. "W-Wade." He laughed.

"Mine. Mine. Mine." Wade said, picking Peter up and spinning him in his arms. Peter laughed, enjoying himself. Eh, physics could wait. Wade stopped. He looked at his boyfriend, who still appeared to be spinning. Peter laughed. "What?" Wade asked.

"Your eyes, they're still rolling." Peter smiled.
Wade shook his head, his vision became more focused. They fell upon his beautiful boyfriend. A big stupid smile settled on his lips. "What?" Peter asked.

"You're so beautiful." Wade said.

"Wade, stop." Peter blushed in his arms.

"But it's true. You're breathtaking. Your beauty is beyond compare. You're amazing. You're mesmerizing. You're just perfect." Wade said.

Peter smiled at him, and leaned down to kiss Wade's forehead. He placed his hands on each side of Wade's head, feeling his scars. Wade's smile dropped a little, feeling insecure. "You're perfect just the way you are. Nothing could make me think otherwise." Peter whispered softly. Wade looked up at him, stunned. His heart beat hard against his chest. Peter looked at him, smiling. Warm rays of sunshine shone behind him, making him glow. Such a wonderful human being, a beautiful soul. "Wade?" Peter asked.

Wade pulled him in for a kiss. Oh such a passionate one. He loved this soul. Peter truly had a pure and kind soul. They broke apart. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Peter smiled.

///0///0

The two in love teens were sitting back on the bench they had originally gotten up from. They watched Oliver play with other children. Peter had his head on Wade's shoulder. Wade smiled at Oliver.

Oliver looked back at his older companions and waved. They waved back at him, and Oliver went back to playing.

"He's so cute." Peter said.

"Yeah." Wade said, still smiling at Oliver. His head perked up a little. "Hey Petey, do you think we'll ever have kids?" Wade asked.

Peter's cheeks glowed, he looked up at Wade. He watched as Wade kept his eyes on Oliver, then he looked at Oliver. He smiled and set his head back on Wade's shoulder. "That would be nice." He said.

The two continued to watch Oliver.

///0///0

"Come on Wade." Peter ran under the moonlight holding Wade's hand in his, laughing. They stopped on a bridge, watching the cars drive by. The city lights were beautiful.

"Wow. I haven't seen this side of the city." Wade said, amazed by the city lights.

"I wanted to bring you here on our one year anniversary, which I know isn't too long from now; but I couldn't help myself." Peter said.

"Oh Petey." Wade pulled him closer, sealing all the space between them. He placed a hand at Peter's waist.

Peter looked down at Wade's hand, and over to their hands intertwined, sticking out to the side. He looked up at Wade. "What are y-"

"Let's dance." Wade smiled. "Like old people." Wade winked. Peter smiled.

They danced the night away to gentle music with the city lights shining brightly. The stars aligned like sheet music, and they danced with grace and beauty.

Their two souls felt closer than ever.