|Chapter 3|

|Isabella|

"And this time of year is my favorite. All the holidays that come around, it's just my favorite time of year." The professor said as he walked around the room while I looked at the empty sketch page and the charcoal pencil of mine.

'I wonder what the professor will have you drawing today. Maybe something interesting hopefully.' I nodded at that. "So we will be doing holiday themed drawings up until Christmas break, anything holiday themed, whether it be Santa, a turkey, or even Christmas decorations." The professor said with a smile on his face.

"At the end of each week I want a painting, each day a sketch of something. It's a free choice, due whatever you want, remember one painting, and four sketches each week. The sketch books are here and the painting supplies in the closet if you don't have any." The professor said.

'Sounds like an interesting thing to do. Any plans?' 'Actually I do have some plans, I'm going to do the Christmas decoration sketches, but the painting, that is going to be the good one.' I had some plans going for the painting going in my head and it's going to be good.

Some good plans going on. "So get those sketches going, I want a picture at my desk at the end of the day." The professor said as I spun around my charcoal pencil before smiling as I let the tip of the charcoal dig into the paper with a smile.

'So what do you plan to do for your drawing?' 'Mistletoe.' Something simple which I was quick to get to work on. The charcoal was quick to sketch out the leaves and then the berries that I remembered. It seemed to be going quite well in my opinion.

So I continued on with my hands going over the paper with precise appointment as I smiled. After this I was going out to eat as well as checking for some jobs around here as I was getting a little bit bored. So with that I went on sketching.
********************
"So your doing a job tonight?" Dalton asked as I looked at the job list for NYC online. 'The food here smells good, it always does, I'm going to go get some food before this drives me insane.' And then Satan's presence left me once more as I looked back at Dalton.

"Yeah, I've been getting a bit bored, probably just going to go do some simple job, simply pay. Something to get out of the dorm and leave hormonal pregnancy driven Angel." I said. Dalton cracked a bit of a smile at that, but it was true. Angel had crazy hormone pregnancy quite bad.

Pregnancy did not seem like a pleasant thing in my opinion and it wasn't something I ever planned to experience. Pregnancy was just ugly. I went back to my barbeque sandwich taking bites of it. As well as looking at the jobs that could be offered for tonight.

"Want some company on the job?" Dalton asked. "Your offering to go?" I asked. 'Isn't he being a nice person to you offering to go on a job with you.' "Yeah, I'm a bit bored as well." Dalton said and I nodded at that while biting my lip as I took another bite of my sandwich.

"Yeah you can come with me, just don't get in my way please." I told him. "No problem." Dalton said and I nodded at that. "Sounds like a plan then, meet me at my mustang around 7PM." I told Dalton who nodded at that as I brushed some hair from my face.

'Got a job planned yet that you will be going on.' 'This job looks promising and seems to have a good pay as well.' There were some Forsaken littering on the borderline as well as some rogue sightings, so we were going check it out tonight.

And Forsake tended to have some good pay as well. After all they were quite deadly so The Organization paid well. And the rogues were just for fun. "Looks like we got a plan." Dalton said and I nodded at that brushing some hair from my face as I ate my food.