|Chapter 21|

|Isabella|

I rapidly tapped Dalton's arm making him look over at me. "What's the matter?" Dalton asked as I held Maryse's leash. "Look at all the food choices, this looks so good." I told him and Dalton smiled at me as we moved up in the line.

The food looked divine on my hungry eyes. 'Well it's nice to see you getting excited over something as simple as food again. Not that I blame you, this small B&B has a breakfast no doubt fit for a king.' The owner sat amongst his customers eating while the three chefs happily cooked.

The head chef was a big lady with greying curly former maroon hair on her. I smiled as I moved in the line. The other two were white haired old ladies happily making the food with her. Everything here was made from scratch and I mean everything.

Their bread, their bagels, their cheese itself, they bought farm fresh goods and had some animals out on the private ten acres diagonal from here. 'The B&B owner sure wanted to make himself a good place for people to come and relax and eat some good food.' When we arrived I was so happy.

My appetite was big since we ended up skipping dinner last night doing some late night studying together on our plans. So I happily got a plate as Dalton got his own, secured Maryse's leash around me and gave her the command to follow me before out I was.

The first thing I did was grab a bagel and spread some strawberry cream cheese on it before grabbing a banana chocolate chip muffin with sugar baked on it. Sort of like Dunkin Donut's muffins but these. . . these muffins were still warm from the oven no less!

'They really care about customer service for sure. With all of this fresh baked food and the smiles on the employees as well.' I nodded as I went and ordered a nice extra cheesy omelet with some peppers in it before going take a seat after pouring myself a cup of orange juice.

Dalton met me with two ham, cheese, peppers, and some green veggie omelet along with two blueberry muffins and his own thing of orange juice. Maryse had already had a big juicy piece of steak for breakfast along with some liquid coconut oil which she loved quite much.

Something Enyr sent me after giving Summer some since he liked her to have a good coat and she wasn't a fan of the solid coconut oil. . . unless she was eating it from a spoon. 'That's one spoiled ass pup for sure, that liquid coconut oil sure is expensive, nine dollars and not even for the big bottle.'

I nodded at that. I ate the bagel first before going to the warm muffin. Like expected the muffin was good and the chocolate melted in your mouth. The muffin wasn't hot either it was a nice warm temperature that made it pleasant to eat.

Dalton of course finished up before me before going get some jelly and toast and eating it while I finished up my omelet. And man was that omelet delicious, I would eat it any time of the day if given the chance but of course this was a B&B.

'They only give out breakfast and you have to get the rest of the food for yourself with your stay here, at least they're kind enough to serve up some homemade fresh delicious breakfast.' That couldn't argue with. This was one of the best breakfasts I had since I left Flimur in Greenburg.

After done I washed out the meal with the orange juice before we were outside in the cold crisp January air with the snow in the grass. "So we should probably find something to do here in town so we aren't bored." Dalton said and I nodded at that.

"We can do whatever you want, I don't mind. Maryse is all vested up and ready to go." I told him and Dalton nodded as he showed me his keys and I smiled at him. "And the hotel door is locked as well." Dalton said with a smile on his face.