|Chapter 23|

|Isabella|

The days passed slowly for me. As much as  I wanted Alina's spa day to come it came slowly. And honestly waiting for that day killed me. The only other thing to do was to listen to their boring ass conversations or be with Dalton.

In the end I ended up spending time with Dalton. 'He can be a more entertaining source of amusement then their talking of sex and what not.' Satan didn't lie. Alina and Lucian talked of sex like a sex deprived teenagers. And I finally had enough and just stopped listening.

Talking to Dalton-- hell being near Dalton was less tiresome than listening to them talk about sex and the right positions and whatever else they could think of. The hardest part about being with Dalton was sharing the same bed with him. Maryse gave up on being a border after a bit.

She wanted her dog bed so I gave in and gave Maryse her dog bed which she happily slept in. Spoiled ass hellhound she was. 'Once you spoil a hellhound once they expect it constantly and rarely breakout of that trait.' And of course Satan told me this afterwards.

This left me in bed with Dalton without my hellhound barrier between me and him. Sure I fell asleep near him a few times, but those were nightmare and accident times. This was because there was one room and one bed and neither of us were going on the couch.

The awkwardness between us was overbearing. 'Two virgins who clearly have a thing for each other sleeping in the same bed. What could possibly go wrong?' I blocked Satan out after that as I laid in bed at eight in the morning with my phone in my hand playing some poly artbook game.

A way to distract myself from Dalton who slept besides me. He was facing the other way, but I could still feel the heat from his body. He slept without snoring to my surprise, just even breathing and the occasional growl that left him. It was weird if I was being honest.

'A werewolf growling in their sleep, sounds normal to me.' 'Yeah will your normal isn't really normal to most people.' Satan simply smirked at that. Even in cold weather Dalton wasn't the most concerned by the chill and had gotten rid of his shirt sleeping only in his pajama pants.

Which happened to be red dragon designs. Other than those pajama pants he was completely bare of any clothing and he not a goose bump in sight. He wasn't the least bit phased by the slight chill in the room like I was. But he might as well be a portable heater.

I on the other hand wore my fleece Harley Quinn pajama set that kept me nice and toasty along with some cat slippers. They were the only slippers in women without tons of pink in them. 'So it's better than freezing your feet off.' I nodded at that.

We had one more day until Alina's spa day came and then we'd be watching them like hawks to see when Lucian would leave. I had already made everything up for when we went in to get what we needed. Which would be leaving with an Alina. Hopefully we got her.

I sure would miss the breakfast this B&B provided, maybe one day when life settled down we could come back. 'Maybe they'll have two rooms or two beds next time you come so I don't have to hear your virgin blocking thoughts.' And I blocked Satan after that as I finished up my poly art.

Setting my phone down I looked back at Dalton. With Alina's spa day so close it made me quite anxious on when we'd set our plan into action. Dalton and I had memorized the action plan and the escape routes he had made for us.

We knew all of the windows, doors, and easy highway accesses to get out of here. It was implanted in my head at this point. . . as well as my phone in the notes and my background for easy access to see what we would be when it was time to escape.