|Chapter 17|

|Isabella|

Double classes, double work. I doubled my classes and was practically drowning in art, but at least drowning in something that I enjoyed. Poor Dalton was drowning in business for he could get that degree and eventually take over his dad's business.

But at least I had art. 'Yes you just get to study art and present everything that you have drawn.  . . and get good grades for it as well.' I smiled at that. My college classes weren't that bad. All I really did besides drawing was learning of the history of art.

Not that I didn't know the history of art or had any problems learning it. I was literally in college just because Dalton convinced me. But I planned to double a lot of classes to graduate early. Well I only had art classes as that was all I took.

I mean sure art was nice and everything but I didn't need to learn everything. So when it came to classes I stuck to all of the hands on activities to increase my grade. 'Your smart and want to finish up classes fast.' 'Especially with all of this shit that is going down.'

From Damien Corbin to  now Lucian Corbin. And we had one thing on Lucian and that was his mate and that was risky business on it's own. Lucian was rumored to be incredibly possessive of his mate which made sense for all of the werewolves to be possessive of their mates.

'But according to all the books it was even a trait when human. His wife became his mate, and his werewolf nature just doubled it.' 'Yeah and it seems he worse than most werewolves.' Which was just a nice trait to know. Our only bargaining chip being his most prized possession.

His mate. And she loved it according to all of our legends. And most of the legends had been proven true so far. If any legend was false we could only hope it would be this one. But I just got  a feeling that this legend was 100% true.

'Which adds to the danger of getting Alina as a bargaining chip.' I nodded at that. And I can almost guarantee that she enjoys it. Alina's profile implied that she enjoyed her marriage with Lucian very much. And she may of not been the first he turned, but she was the first female he turned.

But she may not be a fighter since most of her life was sheltered with him. So that may be our single advantage, grabbing her with ease and not having to worry about her being able to fight us. We could just subdue her and then run.

And then starts the whole bargaining. 'So my genius, what exactly do you plan to bargain for with Lucian, or if he'll even bargain.' I went silent at that. Would he bargain? I mean I hope he'd bargain. . . I mean we're related. But what exactly was I going to be bargaining for.

Well I'd have him stop releasing those deadly creations out into the world. But honestly answers was the thing that I wanted the most. What he wanted with me? What Damien wanted with me? For fuck safe what being an immortal meant. And of course I chose Lucian for this.

I so could of chosen Damien since he wasn't trying to send murderous creatures― scratch that he sent some Forsaken out. 'He did kill them after, but he was trying to get your attention with them as well. Makes me notice something about them.' I bit my lip.

'What?' 'They seem to enjoy getting your attention by sending something deadly and murderous out your way.' It did seem to be that way now didn't it. Honestly they couldn't send little you know hello notes without monstrous creatures or a freaking text or e-mail. 'But what you be nice or even answer.'

Ok Satan had a point there. But I might answer now if they stopped sending out murderous turned werewolves with zero control over themselves or Forsaken for Damien. Although Damien has gone on the down low from the last time we had encountered each other which spooked me a bit.