|Chapter 6|

|Dalton|

There was a lot of things I could be doing today. Tons of things that could actually bring joy to my life. I could be out on a run, hanging out with Isabella, or eating some good food, but I wasn't.

'Well no one forced you to do it.' 'You antagonized me until I went out and did it.' Ash simply smiled. The holidays could be a fun time, until you had to buy presents for everyone, and I mean everyone, times like this is where having a big family can be quite tiring.

With eight siblings to buy presents for, my best friend and his girlfriend and probably their daughter, as well as my parents and my girlfriend. And possibly even some of her friends. At least the money Isabella gave me came into handy along with some I took from my savings account.

Now here I was traveling through store by store for things I thought they would like. I also had my brothers mates to do so they didn't feel left out. 'Better to get the shopping done early and not late so we are scrambling to get things.' Ash had already ordered a few things online.

I felt incredibly awkward standing in the baby section of Walmart AKA Hellmart at this point. Angel would probably need baby supplies, and it was Christmas, so you know, I'm sure she'd appreciate it some babies things along with clothes for her, maternity clothes.

'You know baby showers are typically when you give the mother or parents things for the baby.' 'It's the thought that counts!' Grabbing the yellow outfit, a gender neutral color I tossed it in the car and wheeled off to the kids section for Isaac and Isadora. There were many toys available.

I settled on some stuffed animals. You could go wrong there. A horse and a dragon, the dragon for Isaac and the horse for Isadora. Or maybe the other way around knowing those two they'd switch their stuffed animals when no one was looking. . . or Isadora would take Isaac's because she wanted it.

'She does behave quite like that. A reason that she has so many of Isaac's toys.' And poor Alana was constantly bringing them back to my mom. After grabbing the stuffed animals I pushed the shopping cart elsewhere as I went to get one of the most simplest gifts out there.

Clothes.

Clothes were easy to do, just grab holiday clothes and your good. And some of the things Isabella would no doubt like. For example the Harley Quinn pajama set I just put in the cart in her size, a small. I'm sure she'll love it without a doubt in my mind.

I couldn't help the smile on my face as I continued through with all of the things that I needed to buy. Practically everyone got a pajama set before I continued through Walmart with a cart crammed full of Christmas presents, that I would no doubt wrapping later.

As well as hiding. 'Can't let anyone find them and take sneak peeks at them and see what they got.' Sometimes I swear Ash gets too much into the Holidays spirit. 'Christmas is one of the best times of the year.' I simply nodded at that before going back to getting everything.

The cart was big once I was done and checking out before tossing everything in the back of the pick-up truck with the rest of the presents. I had been everywhere here, and there was practically every store here available. From Hot Topic to Adore Me and much more.

'We've seen things that show incredibly how kinky women undergarments get.' Isabella wanted a new bra and underwear set. So we got her one, and of course the store it was from was mostly lace, silk, and thongs everywhere. I felt like such an idiot in that store as well.

And people were looking at me like I was gay and going to home and dress up like a girl. Sorry sweetie I'm as straight as they come and have no desire to dress up like a girl. It was for my girlfriend not me, I am defiantly not into that. Not the least bit.