|Epilogue|

|Dalton|

There was so many places in the world. So many countries, states, cities, the world despite people saying it's a small world, it was huge. There was tons of territory possessed by supernatural, covens and packs. Whether they are big and small.

Even small countries had some degree of supernatural in them. 'Most of them just don't know it as they know how to hide it.' Some supernatural lived in bad conditions as well. It wasn't just humans like some people liked to believe it to be. That we were selfish creatures.

Werewolves were a diverse species, we were all over the world but we weren't common in Africa. There was very few African werewolves out there. Mostly due to the Africans having their own shape-shifter legend and that species of shifter living there. But there was a few African werewolves, not a lot though.

There was exactly two packs in Africa. And one spent almost it's entire time in wolf form as it was easier to get food that way. Sure a wolf running around in Africa wasn't convenient but they did what they had to do to survive. Some called us selfish for not helping them.

But over there it was a kill or be killed type of lifestyle. 'They typically tend to refuse our resources unless it comes to newborn pups, or their children, then some of them bend and fold.' But the supernatural world was a diverse one, and hard to keep up with at some times.

North America was a high spot for werewolves. There was numerous large packs, and of course small packs scattered across North America. Depending on where they lived depended on the lifestyle the werewolf lived. Some Canadian werewolves were very entuned to their wolves, more so than most.

Ash and I were entuned to each other. 'It happens to be we live in a pretty big town, but it's a small town in a way since most of the large town happens to be land owned by the pack, the fae, or the witches.' Not all of us lived in Greenburg either.

A nice amount of us lived in the neighboring town which was separated by a bridge. That town belonged to Black Crescent Moon as well. But the world was huge, and finding Michael we assumed would be one of the complicated things we had to do.

The world was huge, he could be anywhere. But of course Lucian had a plan. The last place I expected to be going to was Asia. Much less Red Claws territory. But that's where we were going if we wanted to find him, and trust me we were going to find him. . .

-Somewhere in Asia-

Michael sat silently in the house they had put him in. There was a knock as his silver eyes snapped up and the door opened as one of the hunters came in. Well three. Two body guards and one of his contacts; he didn't even recall his name at this point.

"So this is the so called safehouse?" Michael asked. "With Lucian alive, it's a whole continent away, but you need to be careful, this is on the border edge of a pack on the rise whom we don't want war with considering their alliances." He said.

"And that pack would be?" Michael asked. "Red Claws, they went under a rogue attack almost 15 years ago, the survivors rebuilt it. The alpha is the cousin of one of our hunters and in alliance with Black Crescent Moon, the last thing we need is them alerting." He said and Michael smiled.

"Do they know Isabella?" Michael asked. "Since they kidnaped her as a hostage for Derik." The man said and Michael smiled. "I'll stay away from them and bide my time." Michael said with a bit of a smile as they left, but he knew damn well, Isabella was going to be looking for him.

And she might just start here.

652. And this is the end of Immortal Love. Next book is Immortal Lies, the first chapter will be up when your reading this. So go check it out, I finally made a cover I like as well. Might remake it as the text didn't set right. Until the next book my marshy marshmallows.

 Until the next book my marshy marshmallows