|Chapter 22|

|Dalton|

It was a regular occurrence to go eat food at the B&B at this point. Isabella sure did love eating all the food they served especially the freshly baked food as well. Breakfast was a safe zone for us in a way.

'You get to spend time with each other. As well as eat to your hearts content and be satisfied at the end.' I nodded in agreement with Ash. Breakfast was a time that I enjoyed for sure. The breakfast was always divine and the food warm from the oven or stove.

We ate good at breakfast. We tended to wake up earlier to get the food when it was just out of the oven. I didn't think we'd wake up early here until we tasted the fresh out of the oven food so we commonly got up early to eat here.

The food was good so I didn't even mind eating here. 'The food has a nice appeal. We should defiantly bring some back to college with us.' That idea I could agree with. This food at college wouldn't be all that bad when I thought about it.

Speaking of college Isabella and I had finished up the work they sent us for our vacation. We dedicated yesterday to doing it so we had the vacation dedicated to the things that mattered more than business plans or drawing out pretty things for the professor to look at.

'With all of the work done it gives you time to focus on yourself, on Isabella, as well as the task that happens to be at hand.' It did make it easier to do that for sure. Which was helpful to concentrate on the things that mattered while we were here.

Sure college mattered but this defiantly mattered a lot more. If Alina and Lucian are here then it's our top priority to capture Alina to use as a bargaining chip for when we bargain with Lucian. She was the one advantage we could gain against him and we were going to use it.

'But of course the task happens to be catching Alina when Lucian isn't around.' 'I'm sure we can manage it somehow.' The last thing Isabella, Ash, or I expected was for our plan to be made at breakfast, but it sure as hell happened to be made there to our surprise.
*******************
Isabella and I were in line once more for some good breakfast to eat. The smell of the food invaded my nose as I grabbed a plate and then another one for Isabella as the two of us split up once more to go eat, being a werewolf had never been better.

Isabella didn't eat as much as I did, but she did increase her breakfast so she could savor their food. 'But with your high metabolism and having to feed me as well, you can eat all of the food that you want to eat.' I nodded at that as I seek out some food.

This time I grabbed a chocolate chip muffin that was very warm from the oven before going to the ladies at the front. Today they had made pancakes and sausages with different types of each type of food which did more than excite me as they asked.

"I'll take the chocolate chip pancakes and the long sausages please." I said and they served me up six pancakes and big thing of sausages before I put powdered sugar and syrup on my pancakes and was off to the table with a big smile on my face at the heavenly smell.

'The pancakes taste like moms, except mom's tend to be better since she does a lot more to them.' My mom mixed syrup into the batter and put cooked syrup onto the sides as well for when we ate pancakes. They were my favorites pancakes of all times.

Most restaurants pancakes didn't even compared to my moms but these ones came quite close. Isabella came over with two chocolate chip pancakes, one pancake sandwich of sausage, cheese, regular pancakes and syrup along with cups of orange juice, two for each of us as she sat down with Maryse once more.

"Thanks." I told her accepting the cup and Isabella nodded. 'She is so sweet and remembered to get us a drink as well.' "No problem." Isabella said and I nodded at that giving her the best charming smile I could manage as the two of us went to eating our food once more.