|Chapter 28|

|Dalton|

Isabella declining my call didn't worry me much. I let her have her time and slept peacefully. However I went over the folder my father and mother had provided me with my eyes taking in all the detail before I got tired.

The information bounced around my head that night as I slept. Lucian he was a lot closer than we expected. 'He is close to us no doubt on purpose. To watch us for whatever ideas that he has in that wicked mind of his.' And this was the closest we had been to him now.

Without him even discovering it either. And I felt proud knowing that my parents had helped me with it. Tomorrow I'd be calling Isabella and taking her out for coffee for we could go over this. Coffee seemed something quite basic which was a nice way to introduce this.

The next morning Isabella called wanting to talk as well. 'Seems she has something on her mind as well that she wants to share with us.' We agreed to meet at the coffee shop at noon which gave me more than enough time to get ready, I didn't do anything fancy for dressing up.

Just a simple sky blue button up shirt and some material pants before grabbing my jacket. There was few things that I needed for this coffee date due to it being more based on someone else then the two of us hanging out and being a couple.

'Just some simple things that mean a lot to what is happening to us as of right now.' The things I brought with was my wallet, my phone and lastly the folder. I never leave the house without my phone in case someone calls, and the wallet had money and the folder the information.

Isabella agreed to meet me at the coffee shop. I was a bit early and Isabella showed up five minutes late. Maryse was next to her as the two of us went up to order what we wanted, something nice and relaxing, both of us were tense though.

'Something happened with Isabella defiantly. You can just see it bubbling in the surface.' And I was interested to know what had happened. The look on her face spoke a lot and I was curious on what she had found out. Maybe her brothers had found something she wanted to share with me.

I ended up with a cappuccino while Isabella got a frozen mocha like usual and the both of us got blonde brownies on top of it. The coffee was warm and welcomed on my cold body as it had snowed out, Valentine's day was tomorrow and everyone was coming here for it.

We already made our Valentine's day shopping run so we were fine. But now we had this to do. 'And this is more important than Valentine's day. This isn't something that can just occur again once more.' I took a sip of my drink as Isabella looked at me.

"So you first." Isabella said taking a sip of her drink. "I think you'll like the news I bare. My dad found a bunch of rural property, places we think Lucian might be hiding meaning we can take the fight to him." I told her setting down the yellow folder.

"They all have good uses for him especially if he's creating werewolves to fight. Tons of acres to hide them and much more." I told her. 'It's a good folder and the properties and acres promise things that we're getting closer.' I had no doubt Lucian was going back there by now.

They were smart and would expect us to strike, and them expecting it just might be what gives us an advantage in this fight. "This is a folder my parents assembled together of the properties." I told her opening it and taking out the printings and notes.

It was all categorized and neat. 'Making it much easier for Isabella to go through it no doubt. She prefers when she can just look at the things then have to search it out.' And I had gotten used to that by now so this organization was defiantly good for Isabella.