|Chapter 35|

|Isabella|

Now I knew how people felt when they made a deal with the devil. But I wasn't doing what I was doing for power. 'You make it sound like I am a terrible person.' 'Well you sort of are sometimes.' 'Point taken.'

To believe it was only a day ago I sealed my fate and position in this new world order coming. I chose my side based on a dream. But not just on a dream, based on a marking. The hunters marking on the deceased hunters body who attempted to slay Lucian and in response got Alina.

'And you gave her the antidote to the silver poisoning.' Well I stopped the travel of the liquid silver in her veins. But seeing that tattoo and knowing she was sent by the hunters confirmed what was going on. It was a bit hazy, but I knew one thing.

The Organization could not be trusted.

They knew nothing of what Dalton's pack was doing and at this point any alliance The Organization had with the supernatural was about to be come annul and void. If it got out what we suspected they were doing all faith in them would be lost.

Lots of the hunters themselves would turn on the traitorous ones. I got my contacts out of there already, well the human ones who didn't ask for this lifestyle. Not all of them worked their of their own free will. Some were threatened to work there or to die.

A lot was done to keep the supernatural secret. 'A lot of blood is shed to keep that secret. And it seems pretty soon all that bloodshed would be useless.' I bit my lip as I sat at the table across from Storm, as well as Jackson and Danielle.

Dalton sat with them as their son, the next alpha. This wasn't just me sitting at a table talking with my boyfriends parents. No this was a meeting and now I was deeper in this than before. Kane and Alexon sat there, the Unseelie queen, the leader of the witches.

'Everyone that they have an alliance with as they are about to become informed of what is going on.' Jackson declared they would know the truth and I didn't argue with him. Because then at least we had them at our side if it really went to shit like everyone thought it would.

But now I wasn't here as just a hunter. Because we had always been the group of hunters in Greenburg in on the loop. We still were, we'd always be hunters even if The Organization was corrupt. There was still bad supernatural that needed to be put in their place or taken care of.

'Now you just might not get a check for it. Well you might if you work for like the supernatural.' Which is defiantly something I would consider. Although money was the least of my concern considering what I had done. They'd be able to provide it no doubt, but I had to do something to get the money.

Dalton and I had something to do. "As you can see we have something extremely important to talk about considering I called an emergency meeting and I haven't done that since the Vardock's." Jackson said and Kane nodded at that as did the Unseelie queen.

The witches watched as well. 'They're all quite patient as their curiosity is no doubt high and demanding answers from Jackson never goes quite well for those people.' Jackson wasn't one to take demands and everyone here sitting at this table knew that as well so they were smart and didn't demand answers.

"We recently raided a base run by Lucian Corbin, the creator of werewolves. Similar to how we went up to Damien Corbin, creator of vampires, but we found out something that completely changes the playing field." Jackson said looking at everyone had gathered.

Changed the playing field? That was an understatement. 'Well he really doesn't want to scare them with what you have in mind to bust out and speak.' The playing field was currently fucked with what had happened. I didn't sugarcoat it the way Jackson had, because the playing field was fucked with The Organization being corrupt and it pissed me off.