1.

Kacey Hines

"You know you happy to go see ya husband." Tiara teased as she and Kacey walked to her car.

"Tweety, please don't remind me."Kacey scrunched her face up in disgust.

She laughed before opening the door to Kacey's 2018 Mercedes Benz G Class.

"So lemme ask you then, why you with him? Why'd you marry him?" Tweety asked her friend and quite frankly, Kacey didnt know why she even agreed with her mom to marry this man. This is not how she planned her life to go.

"Tweety do you ever listen to me when I speak?" She started the engine speeding down the rode.

"Not really, you know I be high."

"Alright, well my mama signed an agreement and I had to marry him. Something bout it helping his business or career and his people are paying my mother. And for some reason she thinks it's a good idea. Supposedly I have a high enough following on social media and I'll make him look good."

"Did your mama tell you beforehand before signing the papers?"

"No."

Tiara started laughing. She started slapping her thighs before she composed herself. That could never be her, especially if she didn't even know the guy personally. She wasn't gonna clown Kacey too much because she knew she was getting money from it. Its the reason she was able to be riding around in the G-Wagon was in now.

"Really?" Kacey squinted her eyes to look at her best friend who thought what she said was so funny.

"I'm sorry but yo mama really signed it and didn't tell you. She is rude, I wish my mama would. Slap that hoe so far into next year."

"Okay, well you know our parents are different."

"Different how? Yo mama just likes to put on this act."

"Okay, let's not discuss my mom." Kacey said. Something about her mom made her skin crawl sometimes and she did not want that lady to be the topic of their conversation. It was bad enough Athena always made herself the topic of conversation everyday.

"Okay." Tiara held her hands up.

Shortly after they arrived at Tiaras house. They said their goodbyes and did their handshake before Kacey headed to her next destination. Kacey had been thinking. Why did she let her mother talking her in to marrying a nigga like Montana. She didn't even get to live her life the way she wanted just to satisfy her mother. It was true, her mother did force her signature on the papers. She just wanted to live a lifestyle she been wanting to live her whole life. It didn't go the way she wanted so she just used her next option her daughter.

Kacey arrived to her house before she walked to the door unlocking it . She walked in and all she smelled was smoke. She walked to the living room and saw him there on the couch smoking with a random guy she never seen before tatooing his leg.

 She walked to the living room and saw him there on the couch smoking with a random guy she never seen before tatooing his leg