12.

Kacey

"Come on Kace, just tell her about it

"Come on Kace, just tell her about it." Tiara begged.

"I don't have nothing to say to her. She don't need to know anyway." Kacey shrugged her shoulders. Tiara was trying to convince her to tell her mother about the pregnancy but she wasn't feeling it. The lady literally admitted to hating her daughter over something that wasn't her fault. She was obviously sick in the head and she wasn't gonna allow her baby to be around someone like that.

"Your mother deserves to know she has a grandchild on the way."

"Deserves? Tweety don't tell me no shit about what she deserves. What she deserves is for me to kick her in her face."

"It's your mother!" Tweety tried to reason with Kacey. "You know for a fact that shit is going to eat you alive."

Kacey stared at her knowing she partially wasn't wrong. Maybe if she did tell her she would finally come to her sense since it involved her now grand child. "Alright. I'll go."

She walked up to her door and knocked waiting. A few seconds later the door was opening. She stood there and her eyes widened like she seen a ghost as Kacey stood in front of her.

"Kacey, what are you doing here?" She was surprised to see her daughter.

"I came to talk to you. Can I come in?"

"I guess." She responded dryly, opening the door for Kacey.

"You want anything to drink?" She offered.

"No, I wanted to make this quick as possible."

"Um, okay."

"Well I wanted to let you know I'm four months pregnant." Her eyes widened once she said that. "Yep four months and my gender reveal is in two days and I'm giving you an invitation to come." She reached in her bag handing her the paper with the address to the place they would be holding the reveal.

Athena sat there just staring at her daughter. She didn't know what to say. She didn't even think her and Montana were having sex with each other.

"I'm so in disbelief right now. That was not how this whole arrangement was supposed to go." She had a look of disappointment.

Kacey scoffed, "Look, Athena you're either gonna be in my child's life or not one less person to worry about. Whether you like it or not imma be good and ima take care of me and mine." She turned around to leave her house.

"How though? You don't have any money, no job, everything is in his name, you think he won't hesitate to leave you and that baby. You don't even know anything about how the game goes."

"Well, fuck the game and you too."

Opening the car door she got in to a smiling Tiara. "So, how did it go?"