9.

"Kacey what the hell are you talking ab-" She walked into the bathroom.

"KACEY!" She screamed running over to the tub.

She stepped in and kneeled down pulling Kacey up. Kacey came up gasping for air. She didn't even think she had been under the water for that long.

"Oh my god, Kacey I thought I lost you." She pulled her into a hug. "What were you thinking? Why would you do that to me?" Tiara cried, holding Kacey's head.

"They broke my heart, T!" Kacey sobbed. "They broke my heart." Kacey sobbed into Tiaras chest "It's hurt so bad and it just won't go away."

Tiara watched as Kacey slept on the couch.
She couldn't risk Kacey trying to hurt herself so she would come out from her room to make sure she was still there.

Meanwhile Kacey wasn't sleep. She was lost in her thoughts.

She kept asking herself why, why me?

Eventually Kacey drifted to sleep.

*****
1 month later...

It's had been a month since Kacey's attempted suicide. What happened a month ago really took a toll on her mental health but she didn't have any more tears left to cry. She hadn't spoken to my mom or Montana since then. She'd stalk his Instagram sometimes and try not to but she just couldn't  help it. Yeah sometimes she did think about him and what he did and even though she did hate him at one point she learned to forgive him. It definitely took time for her but she knew she should've stopped crying over him. He probably was already on to the next chick.

Some may say she was overreacting about the situation but the thing was she opened up to him about what her grandfather had done. She had never felt that comfortable in her life to tell any body she was romantically involved with before Montana about it. That day at the park he should've opened up to her about the secret he had been hiding but he decided to keep it to himself since they had been together.

"I think I like this one." Kacey turned her laptop towards Tiara showing her the apartment that caught her attention. She was apartment hunting because it was no way in hell she was going back to Montana. She would use the money she saved up from her allowance with Montana to pay off her rent.

Tiara walked over to Kacey to examine the apartment she showed her. Kacey flipped through the pictures that showed the bathroom, living room, kitchen, guest room and balcony. It was a nice modern apartment and it looked pretty decent from the ones she had seen.

"That's nice." She smiled nodding her head in approval. "What's the rent looking like?"

"$2550." Kacey flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Reasonable price right?" Apartments in New York were expensive

"Yeah. I'm kinda gonna miss your company over here." She pouted.

Kacey laughed, "Awe don't worry pooh ima still come over and we're gonna go-"

"Shopping!" They mimicked Marlon and Shawn Wayan from white chicks. "You're so fucking lame." Tiara said shaking her head as Kacey laughed. Kacey sent the owner of the apartment an email before closing her laptop.

"Okay so now we gotta-" Before she could finish her sentence she ran to the bathroom throwing up. This wasn't her first time throwing up for the day and she didn't know what was going on because she didn't eat anything.

"Damn." Tiara walked in leaning on the door "That's like the third time today."

"I know." Kacey groaned walking to the sink to brush her teeth as Tiara walked out. Kacey gargled with mouthwash and Tiara came back in placing something on the counter next to Kacey. Kacey looked down at it and frowned. She looked from Tiara to the box in front of her. Kacey picked it up looking at it. "What's this for?"

"You're pregnant." Tiara answered, knowingly. The way Kacey had been throwing up was a sign of pregnancy. Kacey wasn't one to vomit so easily so Tiara knew it had to be something else.

"I'm not taking that." Kacey said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Come on Kace it's a possibility." Tiara whined. She really wanted Kacey to take the test because it would be fantastic if Kacey was pregnant.

"Yeah a big possibility that I'm not."

"Okay." Tiara shrugged. "So take it and prove me wrong. Take the test aso we can see if you're not then." She held it out to Kacey.

Kacey laughed because she honestly found this amusing, "Fine, I'll take it to show you I'm not." She said snatching the box out her handing pushing her out the bathroom.

After she peed on the stick they waited the three minutes out. She honestly was anxious and then one second later she wasn't. The timer finally went off and they looked at each other. "Okay let's check it." They stood up from the couch, walking to the bathroom.

She was honestly nervous. It would be bittersweet if she was pregnant.

Kacey looked at the test first and a smile spread across her face as she showed the test to Tiara. "Exactly...Negative."

"Check the other one

"Check the other one."

Kacey huffed and picked up the second test. Her eyes widened as she read over the word.

 Her eyes widened as she read over the word

Pregnant.

"Oh my god!" Tiara shrieked jumping up and down "I knew it. I knew it." She hugged Kacey as she quickly pushed her off.

"Wait, what, But we don't know for sure the first one says I'm not." Kacey began to panic as she picked up the test again to make sure she was reading her pregnancy test correctly.

"Well we finna call you the doctor and make an appointment right neoww." She ran to the living room getting her phone.

She was still trying to process everything.

Shit maybe I am pregnant. She thought to herself.