5.

Standing by the park bench Kacey sat down as Tiara sat alongside her telling her nephew Ryan to go play

"Stay right here in the front remember what i told you, alright?"

"Yes don't take anything from a stranger and don't go out of sight from you." Ryan replied, repeating exactly what Tiara told him.

"Good." She high fived him as he went to go play in the park. "Back to you now." She pointed at Kacey. "So I been seeing you and Montana all boo'd up now. Would you like to tell me what's that about?"

Kacey began smiling just thinking about him. Since the Miami trip they had been more affectionate towards each other and she was happy. It was better than always being rude to each other for no reason. Montana was actually a great guy once you got to know him.

"We've been getting to know each other day by day and we went to Miami for one of his gigs and our relationship took off from there."

"So, do you have genuine feelings for him?" Tiara questioned curious at what her friend's response would be.

"I think I do and we've been getting to know each other like the little things but I still haven't told him about..well you know."

"What." Tiara scrunched her face up."I thought you would of been told him. What's holding you back?"

"It's just not a memory that I like bringing up and only you and mama know."

"Well if you want your relationship to become something real ya'll need better communication. Meaning you opening up to him about it."

"I know, but what If he looks at me differently?"

"Then he ain't the nigga for you."

"Tee tee look I made a friend." Ryan ran up to them with a little girl following in. She looked very young, she was definitely younger than Ryan. 

"What a little cutie she is." Kacey spoke as she admired the little girl's healthy curly hair.

"Pwetty." She smiled pointing at Kacey and Tiara.

"Not as beautiful as you." Kacey smiled down at her as Tiara held a small smile. She didn't really like kids that much. They were annoying and always wanted you to do whatever they wanted. Only kid she tolerated was her nephew.

"Maia come on baby it's time to go." Kacey looked up seeing a woman around her age walking up to the little girl.  "Oh, hello." She finally acknowledged the girl's once she got to her child.

"Hey." They said in unison, staring at the mother.

"I'm Maia's mother. Nice to meet y'all." The girl said staring at Kacey.