16.

Kacey Hines (1 month later)
May 28

Moaning in my sleep I felt something wet between my legs. I fluttered my eyes open seeing Montana in between my legs.

"Montana what the- oh my god!" Kacey moaned as he flicked his tongue back and forth on her clitoris. Kacey arched her back and grip onto the pillow behind her. Kacey moaned loudly and covered her mouth to keep from waking the baby.

"Be quiet for you wake up Major." He gripped her thigh as he stuck a finger inside of her.

He fucked her faster with his one finger and he feasted on as if she was the last meal on earth. Kacey could feel herself about to climax.

He took his two fingers out of her before sucking his fingers. He placed both of her legs on top of his shoulders diving his head back in between her legs.

"Stop moving." He demanded pulling her closer to him. Kacey squirmed under his touch as her legs shook.

"I- I'm gonna cum." She moaned louder, " I'm coming!"

Montana came up kissing Kacey passionately as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away from the kiss and said, "What we gone do bout this?" She looked down seeing the bulge in his sweatpants.

"Fuck me."

"All fours now." He demanded taking off his sweats then his briefs.

Kacey turned around arching her back as she felt him sliding himself up and down her slit. "Stop teasin- Ahh." She yelped as he slid into her wet folds.

"Shit." He hissed cupping her left breast in his hands.

"Oh fuck right there Montana." She moaned softly as he hit her spot repeatedly.

"What's my name?" He slapped her butt then wrapped a handful of her hair around his fist.

"Montana."

"Wrong answer." He slid out of her then slammed back into her causing her to yelp out in pleasure and pain.

"Now what's my name Kacey?" He sped up his pace pulling her hair. It was such a turn on to her. She loved having her hair pulled and being choked.

"Daddy!" She cried out, "Fuuuck Daddy right there. Please."

He pumped in and out of her before she came hard all over his manhood. He did a few more strokes before he came inside of her and they both collapsed onto the bed.

He tried to place a kiss on my lip before I turned my head. "Aht. Aht couch buddy." I patted his chest.

"You serious." He chuckled, "You gon play me like that."

"Yeah." I got out the bed limping to the closet to get my robe.

"When I get out you better be gon." I smiled walking into the conjoining bathroom.

————