22.

"Whatchu doing." Montana sat up.

"I wanna make you feel good." She pushed him back with one hand while the other rubbed up and down his manhood. "Can I do that for you Montana." She unbuckled his belt. "Can I ?" She looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

Montana watched as she pulled down his jeans. She was about to pull out his manhood before he stopped her. He thought back to what he had already and how far he already came to getting Kacey back and he couldn't fuck that up.

"You gotta chill." He removed her hands from him standing up pulling up his jeans.

Ashley stood up frowning looking at him. She never got rejected and was wondering why he stopped her. She was jealous of Kacey and to see she had a man that loved her she wanted to ruin that so she could have that for herself.

"Come on you know you want to." She tried reaching for his belt.

"I said stop." He looked at her with a heavy frown, "You gotta get up outta here."

"Why come on Montana you know you want to."

"Aight cause now you sounding desperate. I ain't mean to lead you on or nothing and that's my mistake. I'm going through something and I just needed someone else to talk to other than Kacey." He opened the studio door.

"What do you see in her? You obviously feel something too if you called me every other day."

"And that's my bad but you gotta go."

Ashley scoffed before walking towards the door. She looked back at Montana before leaving.

Arriving back home Montana entered the house. He walked up the stairs into the bedroom. He looked seeing Kacey sleeping. He stepped out of his shoes then pants and pulled his shirt over his head.

He got in the bed next to Kacey kissing her forehead.

Kacey opened her eyes smiling at him.
"I should kick ya ass for coming home this late."

"You know I love you right." He licked her lips. "I want you to know I love you and I'm deeply in love with you."

"Why you saying all this. Something finna happen to you?" She leaned up.

"Nah man." He chuckled, "I just wanted to say that. Goodnight." He pecked her lips.

         2 DAYS LATER

Kacey walked into five guys looking around for Tweety. They were meeting up to discuss about them opening up their own boutique in NYC

"Hey." Kacey smiled sitting across from Tweety.

"Wassup boo." Tiara looked up from her phone, "What the hell happened to you?"

"Major ass kept me up." She tucked her hair behind her ears, "So about the shop?"

"Okay yea so I wanted to put somebody as manager."

"Who?" Kacey looked at the menu not bothering to look up at the person walking over to the table.

"Oh hey Kacey." Ashley sat down next to Tiara.

Looking up Kacey looked at Tiara then Ashley.

"What she doing here." Kacey referred to Ashley.

"She's who I wanted to be apart of the shop with us."

"Hell no." Kacey blurted out. "Why you keep forcing ole girl on everything. Like you don't even know her that well." Kacey fussed.

"Excuse me." Ashley jumped in.

"I'm not talking to you." Kacey looked at her. "So don't say nothing to me." She pointed her finger at her.

"But you talking bout me sis." She moved Kacey's finger from her face.

"I don't give a fuck sis." Kacey mocked. "You tryna work your way into a friendship with us so bad. Ain't you supposed to be on a flight to Los Angeles?"

"Why are you clocking me? You paying for my ticket to get to Los Angles?" Ashley questioned with a hand on her hip.

"Bitch!" Kacey stood up along with Tiara. "Don't play with me."

"It's not my fault you a miserable bitch."

"Miserable?"

"Yep miserable you a stay at home mother while your man fucking me. Just last night I was with him sucking his dick." Ashley bragged.

"What the fuck Ashley!" Tiara looked at her disgusted.

"Girl." Kacey walked around with Tiara standing up. "You happy you sucked His dick? Bitch you ain't nothing but a quick nut. You so lucky I got kids cause I would of been dragged you." Kacey walked around picking up her bag.

"Tiara you can keep fuckin with this bird ass bitch. I ain't doing shit with a no respect for herself ass bitch." And with that Kacey left the Restaurant.

Kacey was furious. She didn't want to believe Ashley but then again Montana did come home late. And she was questioning how the fuck did Ashley know he was at the studio unless she was actually there.

Kacey got in her Mercedes Benz G Class speeding off.

Kacey got in the house seeing Montana in the kitchen on the phone.

"Hang up." She demanded walking over to the kitchen placing her bag on the counter.

"You see Im on the phone right?" Montana frowned.

"Boy I don't give a fuck—like I said hang up you can talk to whoever that is later." She sat down on the stool.

"Pops ima call you back. Kacey over here tripping." Montana hung up the phone. "Fuck You got a attitude for?"

"Don't tell me it ain't true."

"You hang up the phone to talk and now you talking in codes."

"I understand you still trying to get over your mama but that don't give you an excuse to go fuck Ashley." She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Who told you that?"

"She did muthafucker." She picked up a Apple from the fruit bowl throwing it at his head.

Lucky thing Montana ducked in time.

"Chill the fuck out!"

"Don't tell me to chill the fuck out." She got off the chair walking over to him getting in his face. "You got this bitch bragging to me talking bout some—'just last night I was sucking his dick'— what type of shit is that? So that's what you be doing at the studio." She mushed him.

"Stop putting ya fuckin' hands on me. Aight yea me and Ashley been kicking it for a while and she came to the studio but nothing happened."

"What the fuck you doing talking to her? and why she at the studio?" Is that why you came up in here tellin' me you love me and shit."

"I guess I wanted some otha' female company than yours."He admitted stuffing his hands in his sweatpants pocket. "I didn't fuck her though—yeah she was close to sucking My dick but I thought about you and I couldn't do that."

"Oh you thought about me huh! You let that bitch get this close to you already."She emphasized with her fingers. "You knew I ain't like the bitch and you gonna be chatting it up with her. I see how it is though."She threw her hands up walking away.

"Kacey." Montana grabbed her arm pulling her to him. "Im sorry." He buried his head in her neck.

"Let me go." Kacey tried pushing him off her.

"I ain't letting you go—not again."