7.

4,509 likesSummer

4,509 likes
Summer.lowe: She is her fathers child❤️
@montanaofficial
View all 3,000 comments
Random900:@kaceyhines 😱
Kanekylie: bro look at this shit @miralee
Montanalover:@kaceyhines girl what is the tea??
Bigbitties:Nothing But a groupie sis...
Summer.lowe: @bigbitties bitch how bout you go like some more of my pictures. Fan ass bitch😘
Keshapetty:@kaceyhines girl that is a girl version of Montana.
Lei lei:@kaceyhines you need to leave that nigga ASAP

"No this can't be." She whispered to herself. Kacey felt her heart shatter to pieces as she read over this woman's caption. She felt so hurt she just opened up to a man she loved just for him to hurt her in the end. He couldn't deny that little girl if he wanted to. What made Kacey even madder is the woman most likely did this out of spite maybe because Montana fucked something up with her.

Tiara stood on the side of the wall by Kacey feeling bad. When she had went on her phone she happened to see down her timeline the same little girl from the park and then Montana in the picture with her. Tiara walked in the kitchen making her presence known. "Babe it's gone be alright."

"I can't believe this shit yo." Kaceys voice cracked. "I told this man the most deepest thing to me because I loved him just for him to hurt me in the end." Kacey broke down crying as Tiara wrapped her arms around her.

"Let it all out boo." She rocked her back and fourth.

"All I asked him was for honesty and that day when I opened up he should of told me he had a daughter. Like she's been here our whole fake ass relationship." She sobbed on Tiaras shoulder. "I'm gone fuck him up." Kacey walked and grabbed her purse before attempting to leave out the door.

"Wait, Kace no!" Tiara blocked the doorway "You don't wanna do something your gonna regret."

"Regret?" Kacey let out a bitter chuckle "I ain't gon regret nothing I'm about to do to him."

"I know you hurting but just wait until tomorrow or even stay for a few days until you get your mind together and shit." She looked at Kacey "Okay?" She grabbed her chin lightly.

"A few days? Fine." Kacey turned around placing her bag on the couch. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She sniffled wiping her nose before proceeding to the bathroom.

*****

Rushing to the bathroom I threw up everything I ate last night. And to top it off I had a huge headache from crying myself to sleep last night.

Kacey brushed her teeth and used mouthwash to wash out the taste from vomiting. She took two excedrin's and swallowed it dry. Looking at herself in the mirror her eyes were a little red from crying herself to sleep.

"Tweety." Kacey whispered knocking on her bedroom door not trying to wake up Ryan. She heard Tiara shout out a yeah before she cracked the door open. "I'm going to leave now. Justy letting you know."

"Okay, what time is it." She rubbed her eyes, sitting up.

"A little over one."

"Damn we slept that long." She chuckled "But hey just know you could stay here for how ever long you want until you get settled and please do not do anything that will end you up in jail. Leave that reckless shit to me."

Kacey smiled before closing her door back.

*****

Turning the key in the doorknob she hurried upstairs to the bedroom. Thank god when she got home, she didn't see his car in the driveway. She had nothing to say to him. She went into the closet grabbing a duffle bag before going into the closet grabbing anything she needed.

She tucked her hair behind her ear before going into the bathroom grabbing her everyday essentials.

"What are you doing." Turning to the doorway she seen Montana standing there. She scoffed ignoring him continuing to her things. From the way she was acting he already knew she had seen what Summer posted. Hell all the blogs been posting it since it happened.

"I know you fucking heard me, Kacey." He walked over to her. "Stop playing." He grabbed her arm gently.

"Get the fuck off me!" Kacey yelled annoyed as she pulled her arm away from him. He obviously seen she didn't want to be bother

"What the fuck. I'm over here tryna' talk to you and shit. What's yo problem?"

She stopped packing before turning to look at him. "My problem is-you wanna know what the fuck my problem is." She pulled her phone from her jacket pocket going to Instagram. The picture was the first thing on her screen since she couldn't stop looking at it. "This is my problem!"She waved the phone in his face.

Montana sighed, "Look." He mumbled dropping his head.

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Kacey, you ain't leaving. Would you fucking talk to me! Like a grown ass woman. What happened to communication?"

"When were you gonna tell me?" She looked into his eyes, trying to tell if he was lying or not from his response.

"Soon. I was gone tell you soon, Aight."

"You're a fuckin liar you know you wasn't gonna tell me shit." She turned around. "When you would always leave and tell me you was going to the studio or hang with ya friends you was going to her house wasn't you?"

"Yes-"

"It's not even the fact you have a daughter it's the fact you lied to me. All I asked was for you to be honest with me. I opened up to you about my past because I wanted us to move forward. At the park you should of been honest with me and told me. A few days ago when I went to the park with Tiara and her nephew there was a little girl. Your daughter, Tiara said she looked familiar and the whole time I tried to figure it out but no clue. Then your baby mother goes and post that picture and I saw it was the same girl. How old is she?" Her voice cracked.

"She's gonna be two in two months." He sighed.

"Cool." She wiped the tear that slid down her face and walked away going down the stairs.

"Kacey!" He shouted trailing behind her. She ignored him opening the door before he pushed it closed. "Chill the fuck out. I get it you hurting and I'm sorry Kacey, I should've told you when I had the chance. I know it's fucked up."

"Move." She said, sternly.

"Kacey, I'm not-"

"MOVE. Please just move."

He threw his hands up and moved to the side as she left the house. It kind of felt good to let him know how she was feeling about the whole thing.