4.

Kacey got up from the sound of her phone alarm going off. She groaned before turning it off and closing her eyes. Shortly after she felt someone pulling the covers off of her. She sucked her teeth from the cold air.

"Yo, get up we gotta go."

"Okay, alright." She waved him off as she grabbed at the covers. Suddenly Kacey felt herself being lifted off the bed. "Montana put me down!" Kacey chuckled hitting his back.

"If I put you down it ain't gon be nice. We got a plane to catch in 2 hours so get ready now." He placed her on the bathroom floor.

She sucked her teeth before pushing him out the bathroom.

Kacey and Montana were currently at the airport waiting for their terminal to be called.

"You got everything right?" Montana asked her. He wanted to make sure she had everything she wanted to bring because he wasn't for all the whining.

"Yes I do but if you were gonna ask me you should have asked me when we were at home." She snicked a little at how slow he could be at times. He side eyed her before he placed his headphones back on his ears. Kacey smiled a little as she occupied her time on her cellular device. She couldn't help but find her way to Montana's Instagram page.

She scrolled down his feed looking at his pictures and even read some of the comments from the thirsty chicks. She clicked on some of their pages realizing that they were most likely Montana's type. Big breast and butt, pretty face and thirst trapping pictures. She ain't know what made him give in to the deal with her since she didn't quite meet his standards.

She clicked on another picture of him and found her mother in the likes. It was pitiful to her at how many pictures she liked. The man barely acknowledged her presence and here she was acting thirsty.

The lady on the intercom got Kacey's attention as she stood up tapping Montana. They got their bags and headed to board the plane. They found their seats and sat down. "This is finna be a long day." Kacey sighed.

A couple hours later Kacey and Montana were currently waiting for their driver to pull up. Montana's phone rang as she looked at him. He ended the call before telling her the driver was there. She nodded her head before she saw the car pull up. The driver came out and asked for her bags. She smiled at him before she handed the bags too him.

They got into the car as the driver pulled off. It was quiet for a few until Kacey decided to speak. "You nervous for the show tonight?" Kacey had found out Montana was going down here for business and because he had a show.

He chuckled before responding. "Never nervous I been doing this for a long time, shorty."

"You ain't gotta lie Craig." She laughed.

He shook his head before cracking a smile at her goofiness.

Kacey checked her phone seeing it was 11:34 she rolled her eyes before she decided to rest her eyes for a bit.

*****

Kacey fluttered her eyes open hearing someone calling her name. She came face to face with Montana as she looked out the window.

"This ain't the hotel."

"Yea I know smartass, c'mon." He opened the door and got out. She followed him out the door and watched as he grabbed their bags along with the driver. She followed Montana up to the front door. He opened the door and she looked around in amusement once she came in view with the living room.

"I rented us out a suite instead of them dirty ass hotels."

"This is beautiful." She complimented as she looked around. The interior was decorated nicely and there wasn't too much going on with the place.