30.

Alyssa Lamont

Alyssa Lamont

I sighed looking down at the test in my hand.

"This can't be..." I whispered with tears streaming down my face.

I had to tell Kacey now, I was only 16 what the hell was I going to do. I couldn't tell Montana because he would flip out and I know Kacey would probably be understanding.

It was me and Montana home and Kacey had took major up to the park from our house.

Opening the bathroom door I wrapped the test in a paper towel going downstairs.

"I'm going to the park with Kacey.. if that's fine." I looked over at Montana who was paying attention to the football game on.

"Yeah, yeah." He waved me off as he paid attention to the television.

I chuckled walking out the door heading over to the park.

I walked in the park searching for Kacey and I spotted her pushing Major in one of the baby swings, I tucked the test in my back pocket sighing going over there.

I walked around the fence going over to her. Her back was facing me and I snuck up behind her scaring her.

"Boo." I touched her shoulder.

Kacey screamed jumping, she turned around looking at me crazy as I laughed. "You and your fucking brother with that shit." She fussed moving the stray of hair out her face.

"I'm sorry, but it's too funny when you get scared." I sat down on the bigger swing.

I held onto the chains swinging back and forth looking down.

"Wassup—why you left ya big head brother at home by himself?" She pushed Major as he giggled.

"He's fine, he was there watching football and you know can't nobody get in the way of that."

"You're right bout that." She chuckled.

"Anyway." I sighed. "I came over here to talk to about something."

"Okay..." She furrowed her eyebrows."Whats up?"

"I messed up." My voice cracked. "I did something I shouldn't have done and now im in some hot shit—I should of just acted like a regular teenager and been normal." I sniffed.

"Oh my god Alyssa what you did? Don't tell me killed somebody or something? You got a STD?" Kacey stressed throwing out words.