19.

So in love with this book😩
—————

Kacey Hines (August)

The past two months has been the happiest person ever. I got her family and me and my were rekindling a relationship. At first Montana didnt want to have a wedding but I convinced him. We weren't sure when we would have it but I was gonna plan it soon. I got my happy ending.... Hopefu

I stood in the grocery store watching as Montana picked up anything.

"Daddy over there being a fat ass ain't he."I bent down in the cart kissing Majors face.He smiled as he giggled showing his gums. He was already four months. He was growing up too fast for me.

"Montana watch my baby. I'm goin to get my ice cream." I pushed the cart over towards him.

"Please don't take forever finding one flavor like last time." He said with an attitude.

"Okay." I laughed walking away.

I walked into the freezer aisle and looked for Pistachio ice cream. I cheesed when I found it, reaching my arm to the top I couldn't reach it.

"Fuck it." I mumbled getting tired of standing on my tippy toes. I got ready to climb on the thing before a y'all figure hovered over me getting it.

"I got it for you sweetheart." I watched as he handed it to me.

"Thank you." I smiled softly, "I was getting tired of doing that.

"No problem." He chuckled, "Kacey right?"

"Yea." I furrowed my eyes brows together in confusion. "Do I know you?"

"We met back at 7 eleven...Trevor's cousin."

I thought back to that day remembering. "Oh yeah and you was all up in yo phone." I joked.

"My bad bout that. I was wondering can I get ya number? I thought you were beautiful and I wanted to get know you better. Unless you got a man?"

"Yea I have a husband. But your harmless I guess a friend would be fine." I shrugged my shoulders and he unlocked his phone handing it to me.

I gave him back the phone and jumped feeling a cold hand grip my waist.

"What up Cuz?" Montana said mugging Brandon, "Who dis?"

"Oh Brandon meet my husband Montana, Montana meet Brandon."

"Wassup." Brandon said being polite.

Montana looked at him causing Brandon to chuckle.

"Nice seeing you again Kacey."

"You too." And with that he walked off.

"I found the ice cream." I held it up walking over to the cart seeing Major sleep.

"Bet." I heard Montana say before walking out the aisle. I sucked my teeth pushing the cart following him.

"You mad at me ?" I walked aside of him pushing the cart.

"Naw you straight."

"I couldn't reach the ice cream cause it was too high and he helped me get it." I said.

"Fuck he mean by nice seeing you again?" He mugged me.

"When I was out with Tee we can into an old highschool friend and that was his cousin. Nothing more. Nothing else. Remember what you told me. I don't want nobody else but you."

"Yea aight." He found a short line as we waited to pay for our groceries.

———-
Montana