21.

1 Month Later

Montana took a swig of the Hennessy ignoring the burning sensation. He turned his head hearing a knock on the bathroom door.

"Cmon' Montana hurry up the hell taking you so long." Kacey said behind the door.

Montana took one more sip before placing under the cabinet. He was sure that Kacey wouldn't look under there since she didn't use anything down there.

Getting up he opened the mouthwash pouring some in his mouth gargling it then spitting it out.

He opened the door to Kacey folding her arms with a mug.

"My bad baby." He chuckled placing a kiss on her lips before walking away.

Kacey frowned when she could smell the liquor mixed with the mouthwash. She didn't bother to say anything except go inside the bathroom.

She knew he was still having a hard time. He didn't even show up to his own mothers funeral.

On the other hand Montana couldn't face seeing all his family members crying or seeing the looks on their face.
————
Kacey Hines

I placed my shoes on and walked to the closet. I kneeled down by the brown box that had Don't open written on it. I grabbed the hat placed in there and some pictures.

I placed it in my bag before heading downstairs. I saw Montana on the couch with a sleeping Major on his chest.

I went over there and placed a kiss on both of their foreheads.

I headed out the door and got into my car speeding off.

Arriving at the cemetery I made my way over there.

Standing at the tombstone I was reminded I have lost-

               In Loving Memory Of
  Keith Hines
A Loving Father, and Brother
                Forever in our hearts.

I smiled sitting down placing my bag next to me. I went in my bag grabbing his favorite hat placing it on his tombstone along with pictures of us. Today was his birthday and I haven't been here in five years. Seeing Montana like that encourage me to actually visit my dad.

"Hey Pa." I smiled, "Happy Birthday, you getting old man." I joked. "I miss you so much..." I paused, "Im so sorry that happened to you. " I sniffled."He took you away from me. You were my bestfriend my everything." My voice cracked.

"I blamed myself for what happened. I kinda still do too." I broke down crying in my hands.

After getting myself together I wiped my eyes. "It's your birthday lemme stop crying. On a better note you have a grandson Major. He's the quietest little baby ever and when he laughs, boy that laugh makes everyone in the room face light up." I smiled staring at my nails."Then we have your granddaughter Maia. She's the most cutest little girl ever. She isn't biological my daughter but she is my daughter. And then we have my knucklehead Husband Montana. You probably would of gave him a hard time if you were here. He makes me happy though. Really happy and I couldn't ask for anything else.... Te quiero tanto, y aunque no estás aquí aquí físicamente, todavía estás aquí, de manera espiritual. I wish you were still here but what can I say Heaven couldn't wait for you." I smiled kissing My index and middle finger placing it on his tombstone. I placed my purse on my arm standing up dusting off my pants.

"Happy birthday." I walked away.

——
Montana Lamont

Montana lighted his blunt before placing the lighter down

Montana lighted his blunt before placing the lighter down. He was currently at the studio working on some of his songs. Since everything happened he been lacking in his music and this was the only way to keep him calm.

He placed the track over bumping his head to the beat exhaling the smoke.

   I had a basic plan, get out the projects and never look back
   Could still smell the aroma from when my       uncle would cook crack
  One conversation between homies, better yet brothers
  That used to spend the night with each other
   They moms was best friends
  One name was Anthony, the hood called 'em    Ant Live
Kept his pistol on 'em, so he bought a bigger  pant size
  He got a little colder the moment he watched his man die
   That was ten years ago
Baby-face, wishing that his beard would grow
Now he throw a set up anywhere he go
He just a product of his environment
Told me he'd rather die than ever go to Rikers again
Did a bid, his celly was blood, he studied five percent
Came home, like let niggas see me, I'll never ride with tint
Cory was his right-hand man, his mother up North
She was busting checks with the wrong nigga
He popped Xannys and he just want him some strong liquor
Lose the attitude, he miserable
For years he tried to get a lick or two
Moms begging he finish school, but non-sense he get into
Ant' met Cory when they was kids with innocence
Ant' hated his dad around 'cause that nigga was militant
Cory found a hoe to pass, some cash, they could triple it
Double it, stack it up, Cory ain't never want to spend
Ant' was blowing money fast, big Meeching when he shopped
Flashy nigga, body wrapped in diamonds, necklace, and the watch.

Montana stopped the track when a knock came to the door. Answering with a Enter he looked as she came in smiling walking over to him.

"Hey."

"Wassup

"Wassup." He spoke with a head nod.

Montana and Ashley had been kicking it for a while. Nothing extreme. He just needed a friend and she would listen to him while he vented. He ain't been acting his self lately.

"I figured you would be here." She sat down on the couch next to Montana.

"Thought you was heading back to L.A." He took a puff from the blunt.

"I was but I decided I was gonna stay for an extra day. I enjoy your company so much it pushed me to stay here." She smirked.

"Oh Aight. You smoke?" He held the blunt out to her.

"Yea I know a little something." She took it from him Inhaling it. He watched as she exhaled it blowing the smoke into Os.

"See." She passed it back to him. "So how you and wifey?" She decided to be nosey.

"We straight."

"Mhm okay." She nodded her head looking around the studio.

"What was that." He glared at her.

"Oh nothing. Does she know you here with me?"

"She ain't gotta know my every move shorty." He chuckled placing the blunt in the tray.

Deciding to be bold Ashley stood up walking to Montana. "You seem a little uneasy." She placed both her arms on his thighs with her breast on display. "I know you stressed out. I wanna help you." She got on her knees.

"Whatchu doing." Montana sat up.

"I wanna make you feel good." She pushed him back with one hand while the other rubbed up and down his manhood. "Can I do that for you Montana." She unbuckled his belt. "Can I ?" She looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED.....