14.

Three Months Later

Ever since Maia's birthday party Kacey and Montana had been doing good. She was happy with the way my life was looking because a few months ago She hated it. She still haven't talked to her mother. Athena didn't show up to the gender reveal and she didn't show up to the baby shower. For all Kacey knew she probably selling her pussy out on the streets. Did she care? Maybe. Was she going to let anymore know that? No. Since the baby shower Montana somehow convinced Kacey to move back in with him for the baby and to keep watch of her,

"Damn, you getting big." Montana said as he stared at her stomach. She rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Okay, you did not have to say that." She got off the couch wobbling to the kitchen. During the pregnancy she been craving pickles and she hated those. The thing she hated most about this was her feet, hands and face had swelled up.

"I can't wait for lil man to get here, you already thirty-four weeks. You thought of any names yet?" He leaned on the counter staring at her.

"Yes. I thought of something like Major Cyrus Lamont or Kane Cyrus Lamont."

"Aight those cool." He didn't really give a fuck on what she wanted to name the baby. As long as they had a healthy baby boy he was fine.

"You got any suggestions?" She ate one of her pickles.

"Nah, Im fine with whatever."

"Well I'm still deciding I'll just wait till he born to see who he come out looking like more."

"Aight." He licked his lips looking at me,
That caused a pool to form in her panties. This man was just too fine and she ain't have none in some months.

"Come." She motioned with her index finger. He walked over to her and she wrapped her hands around his neck standing on her tippy toes to peck his lips. She pecked his lips two more times before he grabbed the back of her neck kissing her passionately causing butterflies to form in her stomach.

He picked Kacey up placing her on the counter as she pulled his shirt over his head.

Since she had on shorts he placed his hands in her panties rubbing her clit in a circular motion as he continued to her.

"Mhm." Kacey happened to moan into the kiss as he stuck two fingers inside of her. "Oh." She moaned as her mouth fell opened and he sped up his pace.

He pulled his hand out of her pants before licking his fingers. Kacey smirked at his nastiness and pulled off her shirt as he took her erect nipple in his mouth. He placed her hand in his briefs pulling out his erected dick.

"I want you so bad." She wrapped her small hands around his thick member as she began to stroke him.

"Say less." He pulled her shorts down pulling the panties to the side. Good thing he didn't rip them this time. He placed himself at her entrance rubbing up and down her slit.

"Stop teasin—" She was cut off once he entered her.

"You wet already for me, huh." He commented hissing as he picked up his speed.

"Oh fuck, Montana." She moaned out in pleasure.  Montana picked her up off the counter as he bounced up her and down on his dick. Kacey wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she moaned out his name.

"You love me?" He said looking at her as he lifted her off his dick. Kacey nodded her head as she reached her hand down to place him back inside of her. Montana placed his large hand on top of hers and asked again.

"I said do you love me?"

"Montana ye—"She was cut off once he placed his dick back inside of her. He smashed his lips onto hers as he turned around so that her back was facing the counter.