31.

Kacey Hines

"Hey look at me." I turned Alyssa's face to me as she sat in the chair by me. "Today's supposed to be a special day for me and your brother. He'll get over that shit and have to stick to the fact he's gonna be an uncle because you can't take that away. I got you girl. We started off rocky but I see you as my little sister. So cheer up bridesmaids." I nudged her shoulder as she smiled.

"Thank you Kacey. He definitely did pick the right woman to marry." She caught me off guard when she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Okay now." I said. "You don't wanna squeeze me or the baby to death now." I joked.

"Sorry." She laughed getting up. "I'm gonna go check on Montana." I nodded my head as she left out the room. Today was the day of the wedding and I was super excited, even though I'm pregnant I'm not letting that stop me from my honeymoon either.

"Okay your all done now." The hairstylist who is also known as my mom said as she turned my chair so I could look into the mirror. "Thank you so much mommy."I examined my curls.

"You look beautiful." She complimented smiling down at me. "You look just like me and it's crazy because on my wedding day I was pregnant with you."

"For real?" I turned my head looking at her.

"Hell yeah and chile I was bloated as fuck—but don't worry you looked great baby." She kissed my cheek.

I smiled looking down fiddling with my fingers.

"What's wrong?" She asked tilting her head noticing my body language.

"I just." I sniffled. "I wish daddy could be here to see my walk down the aisle. And see his baby girl is all grown up and he has three grandkids." I grabbed a tissue dabbing my eyes to not mess up my makeup.

"Hey. He ain't here physically but he's here spiritually and he's looking down at you smiling. Now put on your dress so you could brighten everyone smile especially Montana's when he sees you walking down that aisle." She said before walking out the room.

I put on lipgloss before standing up and looking at my dress.

I smiled before putting on the dress and grabbing my phone calling tiara

Montana Lamont

I stood in the line fixing my tie as we waited for Kacey to walk down the aisle.

"Damn nigga you nervous." I turned around looking at Kapri.

"Shut the fuck up nigga. I'm straight."

Everyone was seated and we were just waiting for Kacey to walk out and a nigga was gone try not to cry. Keyword imma try.

The music started playing and Kacey came around smiling with pops walking her down. I licked my lips smiling at how beautiful she looked. Even with her bump she was looking good as fuck. Remembering Alyssa I been over that shit it's nothing I can do but except the fact she having a kid, all I know is she will be waking up at all hours to put him or her to sleep cause Montana motherfucking Lamont will not.

"Damn." I mumbled feeling my eyes getting watering.

"I know you not crying." Kapri whispered.

"Nah, I got allergies and they fucking with me." I wiped my eyes with my suit.

"Lemme find out." He laughed.

Kacey finally made it over to me and smiled.

"Were you crying?" She whispered chuckling.

"Imma fuck you up for making me cry."

She shook her head laughing as we waited for the preacher to start.

"We are gathered here today to join these two people in the living bond of marriage. On marriage we give ourselves freely and generously into the hands of the one we love, and in doing so each of us receives the love and trust of the other as our most precious gift." Preacher Jones said.

Taking a pause he looked over at us. "Do you both enter this marriage of our own free will, free of any reason why you should not be joined."

"We do." We both spoke in unison as the preacher nodded.

"Okay. Do you Montana Cyrus Lamont take Kacey Kehlani Hines to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you swear in the presence of those gathered here you will love, honor, cherish and comfort her, in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, forevermore?"

"No doubt." I chuckled looking over at Kacey as she laughed.

"Please answer with I do." He looked at me.

"I do." I nodded my head.

"Good. Okay. Do you Kacey Kehlani Hines take Montana Cyrus Lamont to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you swear in the presence of those gathered here you will love, honor, cherish and comfort him, in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, forevermore?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you guys have the rings?"

I looked over at Kapri as he pulled the rings out his pocket handing it to him

"Montana place the ring on Kaceys left hand ring finger." He instructed as I did that. He told Kacey the same thing.

"Do you guys have any vows you would like to share?" He asked looking at us.

"Yea I actually do." Kacey said looking at me. "I already know what I wanna say."

"I promise to give you the best of myself. I promise to trust and respect you as your own person and to realize that your interests, desires and needs are no less important than my own. I promise to share with you my time and attention and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship. You are the best thing that has happened to be and I can't wait to call you my husband. We created two blessings together and Even though Maia isn't mine she is apart of this family. Montana I love you so much." Kacey sniffled looking at me.

"That was beautiful." Preacher jones said. "May you always share with each other the gift your love brings, be one in heart. May you always create a home together to share your love,generosity, and kindness. I now pronounce you husbands and wife. You may seal the promises you have made to each other this day with a kiss." The preacher finished as I pulled Kacey towards me.

Cupping her face in my hands I kissed her lips   Passionately before pulling her into a tight hug. Everyone clapped as me and her turned towards everyone.

"We're married bitches!" Kacey shouted as we walked down the aisle as Ryan and Alyssa threw up rose pedals.

                        THE END
                                •

          Yess there will be a sequel and it will be getting very spicy🌶😈

                    STAY TUNED!!!