2.

Kacey sat up with her glasses on as she typed away on her laptop. It was going on 11 in the morning and she was catching up on her studies. Kacey rolled her eyes when she felt Montana's arm wrapped around her waist for what felt like the 100th time. She pushed his arm off of her. She couldn't help but stare at the tattoos that displayed on his neck and chest. She didn't know she was staring at him for that long till she heard him say something.

"I know I'm sexy but you ain't gotta stare too hard ma." She heard him say in his morning voice. It was deep and raspy voice and she found it sexy for some reason.

Kacey ignored his cockiness as she turned her focus back to her laptop screen."Yeah you keep telling yourself that and it would be nice if you would stop putting your arm on me nigga."

"I could do whatever you're my wife remember." He tossed the covers off of him. "Why you up so early anyway?" He stood up stretching his arms in the arm.

Kacey sighed annoyed that he was asking her questions. She was trying to study and him speaking was not making anything easier for her. Instead of ignoring him she replied saying,  "I'm catching up on some of my work I missed, unlike you I'm actually tryna make a living out of myself." She furrowed her eyebrows before looking at him when she heard him laughing. "Did I say something funny?"

"Yea you did sweetheart. You sure ya moms gonna let you up on that. Mommy got you wrapped around her little finger that's why you here stuck with me baby."

"Okay first of all you don't know shit bout me. Don't sit up here telling me bout my life. Worry about you and what you're tryna get at." She closed her laptop getting up and walking out of the room.

She found her way to the kitchen and decided to make herself some breakfast.

Kacey was over the stove finishing up on some eggs she was making when she heard footsteps. She turned and seen Montana dressed letting her know he was off to somewhere. She ignored his presence before she placed her food onto her plate making her way to the stool by the counter and took a seat. Kacey looked up when she felt someone snatch her phone from her hands.

"Did you hear what the fuck I just said."

"Obviously not." She took a spoonful of eggs into her mouth.

"Well I'ma need you to stop by the store later and get some grocery." He counted off four crisp hundred dollar bills, tossing it on the table next to her.

She looked at the money on the table before she scoffed, "No thank you I'll be busy." She lied.

He chuckled, "If I was asking you I would've started with a question but I didn't. So, do what the fuck I just said."

"O-Okay, May I have my phone back?" She held her hand out.

He gave her her phone before he made his way out the door. Kacey rolled her eyes as she face palmed herself, mentally cursing herself out. She had the nerve to stutter after what he just said. It was just the authority in his voice that kind of shook her for a second.

*****