13.

Montana walked with Kacey up to Summers house

Montana walked with Kacey up to Summers house. Today was Maias birthday and she would be turning 2. They were throwing her at summers home since she insisted.

Walking up to the door you could hear all the kids in the back.

"You nerous?" He asked Kacey looking down at her.

"Not really but it's gonna be awkward being around your baby mother and some of her family I don't even know."

"Well don't worry bout them we here for Maia." She nodded her head.

"Is your parents coming?" She asked him.

"Naw they outta town when they come back they gonna take her to Disney world."

"Oh okay."

Knocking on the door Montana waited till he was greeted by summer.

"Oh look who de-" summer stopped talking seeing he was with someone.

"Why would you bring her to my daughters party?" She pointed at Kacey

"Why would you bring her to my daughters party?" She pointed at Kacey. She most definitely wasn't happy.

Kacey chuckled lightly trying to calm down before she had to smack someone already.

"Chill with that shit." He mugged her, "This my lady and I want her to meet my child."

Summer looked Kacey up and down before her attention was brought to her stomach.

"You got her pregnant, too?" She scoffed.

"Get out my way man." He grabbed Kaceys arm bumping past Summer.

Summer closed the door before turning to Montana.

"Where my daughter at?"

"She's with my mother they should be back soon it's a surprise party for her." She walked into the living room.

"So I see she is one of them bitter hoes."