26.

Kacey Hines

                       Kacey Hines

Looking at myself in the mirror I checked to make sure I curled the back of my hair good. I wanted to look good for my husband cause he was still mad at me. I placed a sports bra on and headed downstairs. Montana was downstairs and he didn't sleep in the room with me again. It was a good thing Alyssa spent two days with her friend and wouldn't be back home until later on. And Major was sleeping and hopefully he stayed like that just for a few more hours.

Walking downstairs I seen Montana laying on the couch still sleeping. I walked to the kitchen getting out ingredients to cook for breakfast for him.

The breakfast consisted of Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausages, Blueberry waffles, Orange juice and to be a little extra cut up strawberries.

I placed everything on his plate and picked it up along with his orange juice. He was still sleeping so I placed the food on the table.

"Montana." I shook him until he woke up.

I moved back when he swung his arms towards me. "Girl, don't be doing that shit." He frowned. "Bout to get knocked the fuck out."

"Okay now, Muhammad." I chuckled. "I made you breakfast." I smiled.

He looked at it before looking back at me.
"Nah, I'm good love." He laid back on the couch closing his eyes.

My smile dropped as I looked at him.

"Im just playing baby." He opened his eyes looking back up at me.

"Oh, cause I was finna say." I sat down when he removed his legs from the couch.

"Thank you, though." He took his fork up taking a piece of the eggs.

"No problem." It was silent and all you heard was him smacking. Deciding to complete my mission I spoke first. "Soo.."I trailed off. "I just wanna say Gunner is someone I met at the corner store. We been texting and that's it nothing sexual or anything—and I haven't spoken to him since."

"Aight, cool." He nodded his head.

"I'm sorry—you still mad at me." I turned my head to look at him.

He turned his head and I could see him about to crack a smile. "Nah, I could never stay mad at you." He pulled me onto his lap.

"Thank god." I smiled. "Now we could get somewhere." I grabbed his face kissing him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I moaned during the kiss. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I was getting ready to take off my bra when we heard the baby crying.
"Just five more minutes he could wait." I laughed kissing him again.

The door opened and we turned seeing Alyssa walk in with her bag.

"Gross, y'all know y'all do have a bedroom." She shook her head walking upstairs.