28.

Im BACKK😏
————————-
I month later

"Where the hell is he." Kacey mumbled calling Montana's phone for the 10th time.

"Montana this is your wife—where the fuck are you? Call me back or I will cut the fuck up in your studio nigga." She said through gritted teeth aggravated and worried ending the call.

"Alyssaa!" Kacey shouted. "Shit." She mumbled remembering Montana dropped her off at her friends house before going on his way.

Kacey placed her phone on the kitchen going into the fridge grabbing out the left over pizza. She grabbed two pepperoni slices putting it on her plate warming it up.

After the microwave went off she took her pizza out taking a large bite out of it.

Kacey grabbed her phone quickly seeing it go off. Looking at the unknown caller she answered placing the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" She spoke into the phone.

"Hi yes is this Kacey Lamont?"

"Yes this is she—who is this calling?" Kacey took another bite from her pizza.

"This is doctor stacy from st.lowes—I'm calling to inform you about your husband. He got into a car accident and- -was shot at several times."

"WHAT?!" Kacey yelled into the phone.

"Please get down here as soon as poss—."

Kacey hung up the phone running upstairs.

7 Hours Earlier...
(December)

                   Montana Lamont

Montana Lamont

"Oh really? So you really did that to shorty?" He leaned on his car laughing knowing this nigga was lying. Over here talking bout he threw his babymoms out his crib cause she was yelling at him about washing his dishes out.

"Yea bitch talkin' to a nigga crazy and shit like I wouldn't throw her out. It's my house I don't gotta do shit." He took a puff

"You a goofy." He shook his head pulling out his phone looking over his text messages.

Triflingbabymama:Mya is staying with my family for 2 weeks.

-you couldn't ask a nigga first?? Cause if I did some shit like that you would be pissed.

Montana closed his phone before putting it back into his pockets.

"Aight I gotta get up outta here I'll holla at you lata'." Montana dapped him up.

"Aight fool and we gotta get on a track soon."

"Gotchu." Montana walked around to the passenger side getting in.