11.

"Montana?" Kacey looked up at his tall figure
"W-What are you doing here."

"Uh." He stuffed his hands in his pocket." I kinda had the courage to finally talk to you and I went over to Tiaras and she said you weren't there and I forced her to tell me where you was at." He chuckled.

"Okay." She bit her lip nervously. "Your here now wasup?"

"Can I come in ?"

Kacey looked back into the house before turning her attention to him. "Umm I really-"

"Please."

Kacey sighed before opening the door more for him to come in.

Montana looked around before taking a seat on the couch.

"Not even gonna offer me a drink." Montana joked trying to lighten the mood.

Kacey sat down looking at him giving him the 'talk nigga' look.

"Okay." He ran his hand down his face. "I wanna start by saying I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't do it intentionally and it really fucked me up that you opened up to me about ya pops and shit and then you see on Instagram about my daughter. I was gon tell you about Maia but I just didn't know when. And honestly I've been missing you like crazy girl." He chuckled looking at me.

"I forgive you Montana. I forgave you I just needed some time cause that really hurt me and then the things my momma did and said to me mostly my whole entire life added on to that." She wiped the tear that strolled down her cheek. "I um...gotta tell you something."

"Wassup." He gave her his full attention.
Lifting her shirt she placed her hand on her stomach. "Im pregnant." She smiled softly.

"Stop playing.You shitten me right?" He smiled.

"Nope." She fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"You having my baby, girl." He stood up. "Stand up real quick."

Kacey stood up as Montana kneeled down to her stomach. "Hey it's me ya pops. I love you." He placed a kiss on her stomach before standing up looking at her.

"Can I hug you?"

"Yea." He pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry and I love you." He kissed her forehead.

Kacey wasn't gonna say it back. Even though she did forgive him they weren't gonna get back together that easily.

"Okay." She back from him. "It's getting late and I'm tired so I'll get your number from Tiara and text you any information towards the baby."

Not wanting to push it Montana agreed before telling her goodnight and leaving.

**
"You do know that he still has you under the contract right. I'm surprised he ain't been come get you."

"Now that I remember." Kacey pushed her. "Who told you to give him my address?"

"Okay so like when he came he was looking all sad and shit and I felt bad and I wanted y'all to make up or whatever." She ate one of her fries.