15.

Kacey Hines(April)

Kacey had been in the hospital for going on eighteen hours. The contractions had been coming every three minutes and she was ready for the baby to come out. It was the worst pain she had ever felt. She heard her head to look at Montana who had been sleeping peacefully in one of the chairs for the last fifteen minutes. "Ahh!" She screamed out in pain causing Montana to wake up.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Get the fucking doctor-nurse someone the baby is COMING!"

He went and the nurses came in rushing to her.

"Looks like it's time." One of the nurses said putting on her gloves.

"Oh my god get it out!" She yelled as Montana held her hand looking away. She wanted to curse his ass out because for all this pain she was going through he should've been watching with his scary ass.

"Damn Girl squeezing the fuck out my hand."

Kacey gave him a look and he shut up quickly.

"Okay. Okay Kacey you gotta breathe. We need you to do 3 pushes okay?"

She nodded her head, inhaling and exhaling. She pushed out two times and laid onto the bed exhausted. The baby still hadn't came out.

"Okay we see his head we need you to do one more."

She nodded her head and pushed one more time.

WAAAA

"He's here." She smiled as Kacey began crying from being overwhelmed.

Major Cyrus Lamont
4lbs 15 ounces
April 15th

After cutting the umbilical cord they cleaned him up wrapped him in a blanket.

The nurse handed him to the mother as Kacey and Montana looked at their beautiful creation.

"He's so handsome."

"Yeah and got your same eyebrows ." He joked laughing.

"Shut up." She laughed. "You wanna hold him?"

"Duh acting like I ain't got a daughter. I ain't new to this you are." me.

*****
A few days later

They got to bring the newborn baby home a few days later after running test on him to make sure he was healthy. So far the baby had been giving them a peaceful time.

Kacey smiled as she watched him in his crib sleeping. He was so handsome and she couldn't believe this was the baby she pushed out. He was smiling in his sleep so he had to be dreaming of something good...

 He was smiling in his sleep so he had to be dreaming of something good

"Damn can he have his face back." I jumped as I heard Montana's voice.

"Don't do that." She frowned punching him in his chest. "Asshole."