23.

Update!
Enjoy😌
——————-———

Kacey rocked Major back and forth tryin to put him to sleep. She would glare over at Montana back to back. Whenever he caught her she would roll her eyes.

Finally putting Major to sleep she placed him in his crib. Walking back downstairs with her hair in a messy bun she walked to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

Walking by the couch Kacey heard Montana's phone ringing. She looked over and seen it was no other than Ashley.

Before Montana could lean up to get it off the table Kacey walked around snatching the phone answering the call.

"Hello—Montana?" She heard Ashley on the other end.

"Naw hoe it's Kacey—what the fuck You callin him for?"

"Why you answering his phone for? You watching his every move or something. He grown. He don't need a babysitter."

"Bitch im his wife—Something you could never be you catching kids ass bitch. Like I said why you calling him?"Kacey placed the phone on speaker.

"Because we have a studio section today."

Kacey pulled away from Montana when he tried to grab the phone out of her hand.

"Oh you have a studio section." Kacey mocked her. "Well guess what bitch forget it cause he ain't helping you—go suck some other nigga dick to help you with your career." Kacey took the phone off speaker placing it to her ears. "Cause Montana will not be helping your hoe ass out with nada."Kacey yelled hanging the phone up before she could answer.

Kacey shoved the phone in Montana's hands.
"Delete that trick numba' now!" She snapped.

"Yo stop fuckin' yelling for you wake my son up." Montana frowned.

"Delete her number and block her now."

Kacey watched as he blocked her number and deleted it.

"You talk to these hoes like you single."

She found it funny how he talking to these hoes and all of a sudden being generous but when she had one encounter with a guy he wanna get in his feelings.

"You happy now ?"

"Oh I'm so happy Montana." She spoke sarcastically.

Montana placed on his slides and grabbed his keys off the table before walking to the door.

"Where you goin?" She folded her arms looking at him.

"Going to get my daughter— is that a problem too?"

"Fuck you." She mumbled walking away with her water.

****************************

      Montana knocked on Summers door     stuffing his hands in her pockets.

Summer appeared in the doorway looking at Montana. "Oh now you decide to see your daughter."

Montana sucked his teeth. "Man watch out."
He pushed past her walking.

"Do not be pushing me." She rolled her eyes.
"Maia ya daddy here!" She shouted.

Few seconds later Montana heard little footsteps coming from the back.

"Daddy." Maia ran jumping in his arms.
"Me missed you." She smiled as he kissed her forehead.

"I missed you too—you got everything?"

"Wait lemme get my jacket." He placed her down as she went to get her stuff.

"What time you bringing her back Sunday?"