27.

Short chapter
ENJOY

                     Kacey Hines

I followed behind Montana going downstairs. I heard banging and sighed rushing down there.

Montana had punched the walls twice and he was about to again until I ran over there standing infront of it.

"Come on baby calm down." I grabbed his face looking at him.

"She wanna act like she grown and shit—betta not say shit to me when he start beating her ass and treating her like shit." He said angrily with his chest heaving up and down."Then she gone come up in my shit and disrespect me."

"Okay well that's on her—you just gotta let em learn, she'll see."

"She wasn't like this before it's like ever since mama died she wanna start acting out and she know pops ain't gone say shit since he still trying to handle it."

"Did you ever talk to her about the situation?"

"Naw man." He shook his head.

"Well you needa atleast talk to her. Some girls really do need a mother figure in their life and she lost hers so you never know—"

"But you stay ya ass in here till you calm down alright hulk?" I smiled.

"Aight." He cracked a smile before kissing my cheek.

                  ***********

I bounced Major on my hip as I picked up the napkin I dropped on the floor. Hearing the door bell go off I walked over to Majors play pin putting him in there.

"Im coming!" I shouted towards the door jogging to it, opening the door I Tiara appeared.

She look like she'd been crying because her eyes were red and puffy, I could tell she hasn't got much sleep either because she had bags under them.

"Tee? What's wrong?" I held the door open.

She looked at me before she started crying and ran into the arms hugging me.

"I lost my baby." She whispered sobbing on my shoulders.

I moved back closing the door before walking us to the couch. "Tweety what you mean ?"

"My baby died—I had a miscarriage." She sniffled. "I needed to come talk to you because I missed you and now I'm going through this shit."

"When did you get pregnant?" I asked her.

"I found out the day before Ashley had came in town—I was gonna tell you that day at the restaurant but then the shit with Ashley went down. I was finna be a mother—I know I talked about not wanting kids because I was told I couldn't have but that was day god told me other wise."

I felt honestly bad. Even though I know tiara talked about not wanting kids I knew one day she would. I mean she did have Ryan but I know she wanted a family or her own.

"Was it Kapri's?" She shook her yes knowing before crying in her hands.

"I didn't even tell him yet. He didn't even know I was pregnant."

"Im so sorry tweety." I wrapped my arms around her back. "Dont let this bring you down—I'm sure god has more surprises in store for you babe."

"You know what's funny? The other night I had a dream about fishes. I knew it wasn't me so I thought maybe it's you." She looked up at me smiling.

"Me? Girl no I ain't pregnant."

"You never know." She shrugged. "And I'm sorry about the whole Ashley shit I should of knew sometime was up with her and I was on my blonde girl shit. Im sorry." She said sincerely.

"I forgive you Tee." I gave her a closed smile. "How bout we watch a movie and I'll get the popcorn for us."

"Okay that would be nice."

                *******************
                     THE TALK

 Getting out the shower I placed on a black hoodie and some sweatpants

Getting out the shower I placed on a black hoodie and some sweatpants. Everybody kept telling me to talk to Alyssa about what's been going on with ha some I'm bout to take that shit into consideration.

What didn't sit right with me is how she could  just disrespect me in my house and really tried to dip with this nigga.

I walked over to the guest room knocking, I heard a come in a opened the door.

"Yo lemme talk to you for a minute." I sat down at the edge of the bed. She sat up and grabbed her pillow sitting Indian style.

"I apologize for putting my hands on you—Aight? But you can't come in my house disrespecting me like that, what's going on with you?"

"I don't know to be honest." I heard her sigh. "It's been hard without mama here—it's just some things I can't talk to you or dad about like I could with mama. Losing her took a big toll on me I guess that's why I been acting like that."

"I get it but me and pops lost her too but we still holding shit down."

"Why didn't you come to her funeral?" Alyssa turned her head looking at me.

The real reason a nigga didn't go was cause I was drunk off my ass that day. I couldn't handle seeing everybody there crying and making speeches and shit.

"I ain't wanna see everybody crying and allat shit. It was just too hard and I ain't wanna relive knowing she ain't here."

"Im sorry." Her voice cracked. "I didn't mean to speak to you that way—it's just I'm hurt inside and I'm broken. I always told myself if I lost one of my parents that was the day I would die too and I did." She sobbed into her pillow.

"Come here." I pulled her into a hug. "You gotta be strong, wouldn't you wanna make mama proud. She don't wanna see you out here with no nigga that's grown she wanna see you getting good grades, going to prom, graduating and shit—you should wanna strive to do better and make her proud of you—don't you wanna make her proud?"

She nodded her head in my shoulders. She came up wiping her face. "Im gonna break up with him. I'm gone do better and act like a teenager. I do wanna make her proud of me."

"Then do that Aight?" She nodded her head. "I love you." I kissed her forehead before standing up.

"I love you too." She said as I walked to the door. Before I walked out she called me causing me to turn around.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"I gotchu—now get some rest." I closed the door.

Like and comment❤️
Story is coming to an end soon😢