10.

"Mrs. Lamont."

Kacey stood up with Tiara hearing the nurse call out her name. She mentally rolled her eyes at the last name remembering she had his name attached to her's.

They walked Into a room before she spoke.

"Well I'm Dr.Simone what can I do for you today." She gave me a warm smile.

"Im here to confirm if I'm pregnant or not. I took a test a few days ago and one was negative and the other was positive."

"Okay that's very normal." She chuckled."Let's get you settled. Can you pee in this for me." She handed me a cup.

After peeing in the cup I handed it to her. She left the room instructing us she would be right back with the results.

Sitting down Tiara touched my knee.
"Calm down boo it's gone be fine." She said as my leg bounced up and down from anxiety.

I nodded before we waited for a while then the doctor came back.

"Okay well Congratulations! It is confirmed you are 12 weeks pregnant to be exact." She smiled.

Fanning my eyes I can feel the water at the brim of my eyes.

"Awe bestie I told you." She stood up hugging me.

"Would you like to do an ultrasound?" I nodded my head as I got on top of the bed.

"The gel might be alittle cold okay?" Nodding my head she lift my shirt up placing the gel on my stomach. I jumped alittle from the coldness but relaxed after.

"Well here you can see the baby." She pointed. "Your baby is healthy, continue eating healthy too it's good for the baby."

I smiled looking at the screen. I was carrying a child into this world. I was actually finna be someone's mother.

After Dr.Simone rubbed the gel off my stomach and I got off the bed.

"Would you like a copy of your ultrasound?"

"Yes please." She smiled before printing it and handing it to me.

"Thank you." Tiara and I left walking back to her car.

Holding the ultrasound in my hand I looked at it.

"I'm really finna be a mom Tweety."

"And I'm finna be a aunty." She squealed before lifting up my shirt. "Hey aunties baby I cant wait to you get here ima spoil you up."

**
"Oh my gosh T." I jumped up from her bed.
"I got the apartment." I did my happy dance.

"Aye I'm happy for you when do you get to check it out?"

"He said I can come and meet him in like 20 minutes."

"Okay do you want me to come with you?"

"Yea I could use your input."

Living VicariouslyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara