25.

11:30 am .

Kacey fluttered her eyes removing her hair out her face. She looked over next to her not seeing Montana there. Ever since the Gunner thing you could say the roles were now reversed. Montana wasn't talking to Kacey, for the past 2 weeks he had been sleeping on the couch. Kacey could always try to make conversation with him but he wouldn't even look her way or he would leave the room not wanting to hear her.

Kacey tossed the covers off of her going into the bathroom doing her morning routine.

Wiping her face with the towel she walked into Majors room. She looked in his crib and he was still sleeping with his pacifier hanging out his mouth.

"Thank you lord." She mouthed tiptoeing out his room closing the door behind her.

Walking downstairs she heard yelling. When she got fully down there she seen Montana playing 2k.

"And One!" He shouted jumping Off the couch.

"Can you be quiet before you wake up the baby." She made her presence know causing Montana to turn his head.

He sucked his teeth before going back to playing the game.

Boy I will plug that motherfucka out. She thought shaking her head.

Kacey got to the kitchen and made her a cheese omelette.

Looking towards the couch she didn't see Montana.

She went into the fridge and got herself a water.

She watched as Montana Came down with Major.

She smiled as he tickled him causing Major to laugh historically.

She sat down and cut a piece of her omelette before placing it in her mouth.

"Aye." Kacey looked up. "Im going over to Pops house just now." Montana threw Major in the air.

"O-okay." Kacey was surprise he actually something to her. A full sentence at that.

*******************

Montana got out his car walking towards his parents house.

He looked up from his phone seeing Alyssa closing the front door.

"Where you going dressed like that?" Montana furrowed his eyebrows.

"Out." She tried to walk down the stairs before he blocked her.

"Naw go back in there and change." He told her seriously and she gave him a look.

" He told her seriously and she gave him a look