17.

——————
Montana Lamont

             "So you forgive me na?"I looked at her as Major laid on her chest and Maia laid in the middle of us.

             "Yeah I already did. That was cute what you did." She Turned her head smiling looking at me.

       "Finally so I'm out the dog pound rii?"

            "Hmm." She twisted her lips to the side, "For now."

            "Ayee." I did a little dance.

            "Im gonna go put the little ones to bed. Then we could have a little party of our own." She got up picking up Maia with Major in her left arm.

              "Word." I shouted smirking looking over the couch.

             "Word." She laughed going up the stairs.

               "Ain't gotta tell me twice." I stood up pulling my shirt over my head heading upstairs.

———
Walking up my OG house I rung the door waiting for an answer. Couple more seconds I heard the locks turning and she opened the door.

 Couple more seconds I heard the locks turning and she opened the door

"If it isn't my baby." She smiled embracing me into a hug.  "Come in." She pulled back letting me inside the house.

"What brung you by? Cause you ain't visit me since Kacey baby gender reveal and that was a few months ago."

"Cause I missed my mama and I also missed some of your cooking. I know you made something." I walked into the kitchen.

"You lucky I cooked up a lil something something." I looked into the pot seeing she made some pork chops and rice.

Grabbing me a plate I put two pork chops on it with a medium amount of rice.

"Damn boy slow down acting like you ain't eat in years."

"I haven't. This girl Kacey only be cooking for her ever since that crap with her moms."

I mugged her when I heard her cackling.

"Sorry, but us women are crazy." She said as she stopped laughing.

"Where alyssa at?" I questioned noticing she wasn't home.

"Out with her friends. Was over here begging me to let her go to the movies."

"There was niggas there?" Alyssa was only 16 and I didn't need my little sister being too grown or too fast out here like these other broads.

"I don't know but it bet not have been. Beat her lil ass back to tomorrow."

"I know you would." I chuckled wiping my mouth. She went into the fridge passing me a water.

"How you and Kacey been?"

"We straight now. Glad I got my girl back."

"Yeah cause I like Kacey she's a good one. Her birthday is soon what y'all doing?"