29.

"This baby needs you." I sniffled pulling my shirt down sitting down holding his hand. I laid my head on the bed crying my eyes out.

"They can't get me that easy."

My eyes popped open as I looked up seeing Montana opening his eyes. I gave him the biggest smile before I jumped up quickly calling for the nurse.

 I gave him the biggest smile before I jumped up quickly calling for the nurse

Kacey Hines

Kacey walked towards the bed going over to help Montana. He was just released from the hospital three days ago and he had been wearing crutches. Kacey would go over to help him to make sure he was okay every second.

"I got it Kace." Montana chuckled grabbing the crutches.

Kacey still decided to help him stand up to make sure he didn't fall.

Once she seen he got it she walked downstairs to see what majors was doing.

She looked at him in his playpin before picking him up. Major was now 8 months and she wanted to get him started on walking.

She held major in her arms as she bent over to pick up one of us toys, she placed him on the floor as she put the toy on the floor by her. She grabbed both of his hands making him stand as she held his arms.

"Come on bubba." She encouraged him as she let go of his arms. She clapped her hands as her smiled.

He took atleast three steps before he was about to fall and she caught him. She stood him up again trying to see if he would get it. He took a step before he landed on his hands crawling to his toy.

Kacey smiled picking him up kissing him cheek. "Good job baby." She looked at him as he put the toy in his mouth.

"Uh uh don't put that in your mouth." She took it out his mouth. Deciding to leave him alone she put him back in the play pin.

Kacey looked over her shoulder seeing Montana groaning holding his side coming down the stairs

"Cyrus why the hell aren't you using the crutches?" Kacey stressed rushing over to him.

"Cause Ion need that shit im good."

"Mon—"

"I said I'm good Kacey—stop stressing yourself out." He made it successfully over to the couch. Kacey walked over there sitting down next to him.

"When'd you find out?" He looked over at her .

"Two weeks before you got in the accident—it's crazy because Tiara said she dreamed of fishes and thought it would be me. I didn't think nothing of it but then a few days later I was having the symptoms and I took a test and it was confirmed."

"Damn so I just been shooting threes up in that bitch huh?" Montana joked causing Kacey to laugh.

"Oh my god shut up." Kacey laughed.