18.

Kacey Hines

Kacey Hines

"Oh my god Where are you taking my Cyrus." I called him by his middle name as he helped me out the car.

He slapped me on the butt causing me to hiss.
"Don't call me that shit."

I laughed fixing the blindfold on my eyes.

"Stop all that whining and be quiet before I lead you into a damn tree." He pulled my hand walking me.

I heard him opening a door and he pulled me inside.

"Are you can take it off."

I pulled the string off the blindfold and before it fell I jumped when I heard screaming.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KACEY!"

My mouth fell open as I was shocked at everyone here. My friends and some of Montana's friends and some other people.

"I should of knew." I playfully hit his chest.

"Happy Birthday baby." He pulled me by my waist giving me a kiss.

"Thank you. And thank you everyone." I was impressed we were at a club and they had a banner that said Happy Birthday Kacey.

Some people came over personally telling me happy birthday.

His mom parents came over with Alyssa giving me a hug.

"You look beautiful baby." Joy his mother complimented.

"Thank you Joy. I see y'all matching." I looked down at their attire.

"Yo pops swear he young." Montana laughed.

"Yeah and you swear I won't still whoop ya ass." He threatened pulling at his belt.

"Aight you got it." He stood behind me.

"Happy birthday." Alyssa spoke fiddling with her fingers.

"Thank you Lyss." I smiled at her. She smiled back walking over to get something to drink.

I talked with Joy and Robert for a while before they went to get some food.

"Here you go." Montana stood in front of me with 3 shots of tequila

"Lemme find out you tryna' get me drunk on purpose." I took all 3 shots to the head. I scrunched up my face feeling the burning in my throat.