6.

"This nigga is a fool

"This nigga is a fool." Tiara said as they laughed at the movie white chicks.

"I don't see why he ain't just tell her that it was Kevin and they was doing a job for work. Dumbasses." I sipped my red wine.

"Now that I think about it you right sis."

"Can you get me more please?" Kacey poked out her bottom lip, holding up her glass cup.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes "Only because I need one too." She grabbed the cup standing up from the couch.

"Love you!" She shouted out to her.

While waiting for her Kacey felt her phone vibrate next to her. Picking up my phone she saw a message from Montana.

You coming back tonight?
Montana.

Aw that's cute you miss me, but no it's girls night baby 😘
Kacey.

we miss you though😏
Montana.

Who the hell is we?
Nasty ass😂
Kacey.

Slow ass but I love you.
Montana.

I love me too. I'm kidding I love you too Bubba and goodnight
Kacey.

Kacey felt her phone being lifted out of her hand as she groaned.

"No phones, bitch. I already told you." She handed Kacey the wine.

"Hater."

"I wanna ask you something?"

"I'm listening." She turned to face her sipping the wine. She ain't know what she was gonna say because she was unpredictable.

"You think I should get a boob job?"

When she said that Kacey was shocked because she didn't think Tiara was the type to be insecure about any parts of her body. Especially being her best friend and she has never said anything about her body before. "Okay well my opinion would be no because you have small boobs but they're just fine. You don't wanna be going outside looking like Farrah Abraham now cause her shits look like they finna pop."

"Okay, true." She laughed "But it was just a thought I don't know if I would really go through with it."

"I ain't judging you if you come to a decision and that's what you want I support you a hundred percent."