3.

Kacey woke up and removed her wild hair out of her face

Kacey woke up and removed her wild hair out of her face. She looked to the side and didn't see him laying there. She figured he had left until she heard the water running in the bathroom. She removed the piece of her hair in her face before she tossed the covers off of her and threw her legs on the side of the bed. She got up quietly and tiptoed to the bathroom, she grabbed the knob and twisted it slowly. Lucky for her it was open. She went in and figured he didn't hear her since he had his head under the water. She stared at him and thought of the events that happened the night before. Damn we really had sex. She thought to herself.

"Since you standin there can you hand me the towel." His voice pulled her out of her thoughts causing her to jump. She didn't even know she was looking at him that long but she couldn't help but to be embarrassed.

Looking over she saw a White towel sitting on the sink Kacey grabbed it and handed it over to him. She watched as he wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out of the shower. When his body heat brushed past her small frame it sent a chill down her spine. She thought he had left until she felt his manhood press up against her.

"What? You want a repeat of last night." He whispered in her ear before leaving trails of kisses down her neck.

Before she could say anything she heard her name being called.

"Kacey!"

That brought her back to reality as she pushed Montana back with her butt and ran downstairs.
"Mama what are you doing here and when did you get a key ?" The Twenty-One-Year-Old questioned her mother.

"I made a copy off of yours just in case I needed to stop by and didn't feel like waiting."

Kacey mentally rolled her eyes. She hated when her mother did stuff behind her back. The same reason she's in this situation now. She can't even go out on other dates with other men because of this arrangement.

"Why you standing there lookin' dumbfounded? And where is Montana?"

"He's upstairs minding his business."

"Mhm." Athena said as she looked her daughter up and down. "Don't think I didn't see the way you were walking down them stairs."

"Okay? I hit the back of my heel on the bed." Kacey said, lying through her teeth. Why was her mom even trying to shame her if she did have sex with him? Why did she even care? "Anyway why are you really here ?"

"I need you to come downtown with me I scheduled a date for you to model some clothes for one of my good friends fashion line. We need to put you out there. You don't need to be sitting on your ass all day doing nothing."

"Oh wow yes mama I would love to do it. I love to model so much you didn't even have to ask me first because you knew I'd say yes." Sarcasm laced her voice as she fought the urge to roll her eyes.