Chapter 4: Ginyu Force

Vegeta Pov

I opened my eyes to see that I'm in a healing pod. I burst out of the pod. I realised how strong I was because of the saiyan trait known as "Zenkai Boost". I flew out of the ship to find the dragon balls.

'I have to become immortal.'

 It would be much easier to find them, cause I still had the radar. Thankfully Zarbon didn't notice the radar in my pocket.  Then I saw Zarbon standing on a rock looking down on me.

Zarbon: Foolish ape, I knew you would turn your back on us, even after I spared you.

I smirked and got into my battle stance while he started transforming again.

We charged at each other clashing punches and kicks. I countered a punch with a kick to the face sending him flying in the rock he was standing on. I charged at him landing a gut punch making him bleed. He tried to hit me but I dodged every attack. I countered by punching him in the gut again, but this time. I opened my hand and blasted a KI wave through his chest. 

He fell dead on the ground with a giant hole in his chest

Vegeta: Hmph. Don't ever underestimate a Saiyan's power.

Frieza Pov

'There are 3 wishes that the dragon gives on this planet. But I don't know what to wish for except to become immortal.'

My thoughts were interrupted by a panicking soldier.

Soldier: Lord Frieza! Zarbon and Dodoria are confirmed dead by the Saiyan named Vegeta.

'Damn that Vegeta.'

Frieza: I always knew that monkey had something up his sleeve... against me. *sigh* Oh well... send the Ginyu Force after him and be done with it.

Soldier: Yes, my Lord!

He said before he ran out of the room I'm in. I swear if the Ginyu Force doesn't finish the job, I'll just finish it myself.