Chapter 14: Y/N's Desperate Battle

Gohan Pov

I descended to the ground and took off my weights. Cell looked damaged. That gives me a little advantage. 

'If I play safe, I might win this.'

Goki: Hey Cell! Senzu bean!

Mom threw the bean at Cell. He caught it. Everyone looked shocked at Goki.

Y/N: Goki what are you doing?!!

Goki: What? It wouldn't be fair if Cell fought Gohan injured. And he also has that hidden power inside of him. The only one who can bring that power out is Cell.

Cell ate the senzu bean and powered up. He looked at me and charged at me.

Y/N Pov

Y/N: You can't be serious.

Goki: I am, he is the only one who can beat him.

Y/N: But what if he doesn't. What if what you're saying isn't true.

Goki: Are you calling me a liar?

Y/N: I-I just.....

I sighed and brought my hand over my head. She walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

Goki: Its going to be fine. You just have to believe me.

I took a deep breath and spoke.

Y/N: Fine, but if he is losing I will help him.

Goki nodded. I looked at the battle and saw Cell rapidly punching Gohan in his gut. He threw him to the ground and hovered over him. Gohan stood up in his stance.

Gohan: Listen Cell I know why my mom wants me to fight you. I have power that can't break it self out. Everytime I get angry, I become powerful. I just can't bring it out cause-

Cell: So if you get mad I die is that correct?

Gohan nodded looking down. This only gave Cell an idea. He smirked looking at Gohan, dashing towards him, he kicked him in the jaw and then punched him to the ground. Gohan was panting heavily. The rage in me boiled.

Y/N: That's it! I am going!

I tried to fly towards him but Goki blocked my path.

Goki: No Y/N you can't!

Y/N: What, I should let him die?!!

Goki: No, you just have to stay here.

I saw Gohan wrapped in the arms of Cell. He started squeezing him,Gohan cried out in pain. The scream was heard from miles.

 The scream was heard from miles