Chapter 12: After Training

Y/N Pov

I woke up feeling a headache. Looking around I noticed I was on my bed of the chamber. I looked to my right to see Trunksa sleeping next to me.

'Sweet God, please tell me she didn't do anything.'

When I got up I felt my hand twitching. As soon as I laid my eyes on it, it stopped... weird.

I went to the fridge and made us both a sandwich. She slowly sit up on the bed and started walking towards me while rubbing her eyes. She sit down on the table.

Trunksa: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: Good morning.

I placed two plates with sandwiches on the table and sit down, she did the same. I started eating and while I was eating I noticed her constantly peeking at me.

Y/N: Trunksa, is something wrong?

She looked down and gulped before she turned to me.

Trunksa: What happened to you?

Y/N: What? What do you mean?

I said before grabbing another bite.

Trunksa: You don't... remember what happened?

Y/N: Nooo... but can you tell me what happened?

Trunksa: Well we were-

I can't afford to rewrite this so just view chapter 11 and you will be good.

Trunksa: -and that's what happened.

I looked at her shocked but I understood.

Y/N: Okay. I don't remember any of that what you said, but I kinda believe you cause my arm was twitching after I woke up.

Trunksa: ...What do you think it is?

I started thinking about it... but had no answer. Although Vegeta may know something about Bardock... I shrugged and looked back at Trunksa. 

'I don't want her to worry.'

Y/N: I'm sure it's nothing.

She instantly stood up and slamed her hands on the table.

Trunksa: Of course it's something! You can't fake this out Y/N, you looked like you were in horrible pain!

Y/N: I... I don't know what it was and what it is but all I know is that I don't remember what happened.

She looked at me in worry, but eventually sat down to finish her breakfast.

Goki Pov

Y/N and Trunksa should be coming out any minute now. The gang was waiting for them too. Gohan was beside me looking at the door with a concerned look on his face.

Goki: What's wrong Gohan?

Gohan: I was... just thinking about Cell. I can  tell he's gonna be a hard enemy to beat... So much that I'm starting to think we'll lose...

I frowned at his pessimistic nature. I put my knee down to get to eye level with him.

Goki: Gohan, we are going to win. Don't you worry... When Y/N comes out of that door and sees us he will be happy to know he has us. He won't let none of us lose to him.