Chapter 53: Insanity

Y/N Pov

My feet covered in dust were on the ground. The right side of my jeans were completely ripped off revealing my leg with scratches and cuts. My green shirt had a big hole in it, exposing my abs that had a print of his knee on them. My fists were clenched with orange platings starting from my fingers and ending at my elbows. 

My red eyes were glaring at him. He was slowly regenerating his limbs. The top half of his clothing was completely ripped off. His pants had rips, but they were still intact. 

'...'

I don't know what to think. I just saw a future of people dying one by one... Starting with Goki and ending with me. All that in a matter of 10 minutes. My recent plan was for Goki, Vegeta and I to go up against Zamasu. I thought that would give us the biggest possible chances of winning. It's actually the opposite. We all die.

His face fully healed. He noticed my figure and tilted his head. We can't just run from him, since he too has Instant Transmission. We can't use the earrings again because they're worn out. 

Merged Zamasu: What are you... doing here?

His voice was silent. I guess his throat hasn't fully healed yet. I am the weakest of the group... So it would make sense if I die first. But I don't, Zamasu must've targeted the strongest first. I died out of shock, I didn't fight back... I just accepted my death. The vision of me fightning Zamasu has to be what's happening right now.

Y/N: I've come to kill you... once and for all.

He chuckled at my response. He takes me for a worm, right? He is confident in killing me and the rest of humanity. Which means that he will be holding back and even taunt. As I watched his fight with Vegito, I noticed that he doesn't know how to control his anger. He fights recklessly. Even if he is leagues above me, I could easily read his movements.

'The goal is to get him angry.'

Merged Zamasu: You? Kill me? You must have gone crazy to think of that.

He is almost completely healed. He doesn't seem wary of his time limit. Both Zamasu's were driven to being Gods that they actually think that they are Gods themselves. He might become suspicious when he sees that I'm fighting by dodging or blocking his attacks. But he won't guess why I'm doing that.

I clenched my fists before entering my stance. My boots were starting to sink into the ground. Parts of my body were releasing steam. The flame was dangerously close to exposing itself. I can't release it. Whis said that God KI is a direct counter to Titan's Flame. From how he said it, I can only imagine what's going to happen if I expose it. I can't risk it...

'10 minutes... Just 10 minutes.'

Y/N: I'm not kidding... I will avenge every life you took... Right here and now.

The smirk on his face was even wider than before. The Senzu Bean is in my pocket. It'll help me in this fight in case I make a mistake. But after that... I have to play carefully.

Trunksa Pov

Trunksa: Please let me go, Mai. 

I was desperately trying to get out of her grasp without harming her. She had a tight grip on my wrist, trying to stop me from helping Y/N. She glared at me with a her pleading eyes.

Mai: You have to understand, he did this in order to-

I shouted at her.

Trunksa: To what? Become a sacrifice in exchange for a few minutes?